Which tykables diapers do you like

Which tykables diapers do you prefer the most

• Total voters

dacm

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just curious which diapers you like the best am just trying some now and I really enjoy the softness and widened of the diapers I have.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just got my first half case a week ago and have to put a vote down for the Waddler. They are just super plush and wide … although I do like the aesthetic of the Camelot diapers somewhat better.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It has to the the Galactics for me. I find the space theme very cute.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and craigd1341

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don't

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Waddlers but only barely. It would be the camelots but I am disappointed that they are only printed on the landing zone

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I will not pay $4.00+ per diaper

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Waddlers are my favorite ever disposable nappy.
So soft, absorbent and the best fit!

Chimera

watch out for my grabby paws!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
For me, it's a close tie between Galactic and LittleRawrz. Neither of which you included in the poll. I also enjoy the good old overnights design.

Reactions: craigd1341

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I loved the Camelots. The 7,000 ml capacity was the selling point. Bought them right when they came out. Shortly after, they improved their Overnights to the same 7,000ml capacity, and I purchased them too later. My latest purchase from them has an 8,000ml capacity now.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
I loved the Camelots. The 7,000 ml capacity was the selling point. Bought them right when they came out. Shortly after, they improved their Overnights to the same 7,000ml capacity, and I purchased them too later. My latest purchase from them has an 8,000ml capacity now.
The only 8,000ml's I see from tykables are the imported str8 ones, the waddlers and overnights say 7k ml, unless I'm missing something

Reactions: KarinFlory

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Antientmariner said:
What tykables diaper has got a 8000 ml capacity ?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I like a lot of Tykables diapers I'd say my favorite are the Little Builders. Smaller capacity, lighter softer less stiff plastic.
All the higher capacity diapers are nice when dry but only seem to soak in the front resulting in a huge bulge. I don't get that with Little Builders. I like Camelot, Waddlers and Overnights when they are dry and powdered.

Reactions: Dragon64

Diaperedlife13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is a hard choice for me. I wear pretty much only tykabels. My favorite print is prolly the little rawrs. My favorite out and about diaper is prolly the Cammie cuz if it rides up from a distance it could look like camo underwear. I hate the print on the Camelot's but the swell from them is just 🥴🥴. I also really really loved the kodas. They swelled so much and the print was super cute. I wish they make the little rawrs print on the Camelot's. Anyone who says they are the same. Is wrong. IDC what the absorbency specs say the Camelot's swell 10x more then any other tykables diaper 😂

Reactions: TigerDL

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KarinFlory said:
What tykables diaper has got a 8000 ml capacity ?
It was sold on Tykables website but wasn't made by them. Rather, their partners NRU. They have a newish diaper called Str8up that has an 8,000 ml capacity. They're all white and look exactly like a Trest Elite.

Reactions: TigerDL

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaperedlife13 said:
This is a hard choice for me. I wear pretty much only tykabels. My favorite print is prolly the little rawrs. My favorite out and about diaper is prolly the Cammie cuz if it rides up from a distance it could look like camo underwear. I hate the print on the Camelot's but the swell from them is just 🥴🥴. I also really really loved the kodas. They swelled so much and the print was super cute. I wish they make the little rawrs print on the Camelot's. Anyone who says they are the same. Is wrong. IDC what the absorbency specs say the Camelot's swell 10x more then any other tykables diaper 😂
Weird, I don't see the Kodas on Tykables website. I know it was a thing, but I never tried it myself. The Little Rawrs hold 6,000ml and the Camelots 7,000. The prints were okay, didn't bother me. I enjoyed the waddle cut they spoke of so much. It was complimented with a great absorbency that was the highest at the time.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My top 3 are Waddlers, camalots and overnights

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
Weird, I don't see the Kodas on Tykables website. I know it was a thing, but I never tried it myself. The Little Rawrs hold 6,000ml and the Camelots 7,000. The prints were okay, didn't bother me. I enjoyed the waddle cut they spoke of so much. It was complimented with a great absorbency that was the highest at the time.
I got 7 packs left. When they first came out I accidentally bought 2 half cases instead of 1. They're basically Camelots with prints. I think Koda Cubs was a miss instead of a hit. No big deal. Tykables has plenty of others to choose from.

Last edited:

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I’m a Puppers fan m’self. I don’t honestly care for the art style on most Tykables diapers, but for their obvious likeness to PAW Patrol, Puppers get a pass.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Unicorns for look,overnights for waddling