• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Which time are you most on ADISC?

What time are you usually on ADISC?

• 00:00 - 02:59 GMT

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • 03:00 - 05:59 GMT

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 06:00 - 08:59 GMT

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 09:00 - 11:59 GMT

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 12:00 - 14:59 GMT

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 15:00 - 17:59 GMT

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 18:00 - 20:59 GMT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 21:00 - 23:59 GMT

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I've noticed the amount of posts vastly fluctuates depending on the time of day but can peak in random (to me) places, I guess this is due to where most people on here are located and the time difference it makes.

I have divided the day into 3hr slots for you to say in which of those you are most likely to be on. Please note all times are GMT for comparison of everyone in the world.
For example if I'm usually on at 20:00 in the uk at the moment then it's 19:00 GMT, but if I'm on at 20:00 in florida then it's 00:00 GMT (I think)
Sorry if this sounds confusing but otherwise my purpose for making this wont work.
If you do not know what you are in relation to GMT scroll to the bottom of the page and it should say.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Was this supposed to be a poll? :tongueout:

I'm on throughout the day at the moment, since I'm off college.

Edit: haha sorry :tongueout: bad timing heh

Oh, I voted for all of them, because I will be on at random times, since I don't get regular sleep. There isn't really a time where I'm on more often than another time.

diapdj

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
Totally random, hard to put a time on it, im not really a routine kind of kid :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Totally random, hard to put a time on it, im not really a routine kind of kid :p
Same here about the randomness of being on. Whenever I happen to catch a short break from work, either daytime or evening.

~Pramrider

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So my responses on the poll were totally off because of the GMT.

I post during these times when I'm home mostly:

22:30-10:30 GMT My daytime hours.
17:30-19:00 GMT Because sometimes I can't sleep.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
GMT? Oh give me a break. I'm too lazy to convert that. LOL

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can't really put a time on it, I get on when ever I can, I might go 2-3 days and not log on, Then I might hit a week that I'm on ever day. Its really random

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Can someone tell me those times for EST? EST tends to be a pretty common reference

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I messed up on the poll, but I'm on after 1pm usually until midnight-ish (est). Thanks Moogley

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm on and off on ADISC between about 0900 in the morning and 0100 the following morning GMT. I won't be on there all the time. I will be on there between those times most days though at the moment. When I was in school (or suppose now when I will be in university) I will be on from about 1800 to the same time at night. I don't spend as much time as I used to. I'll be on between those times, but I'll do other stuff, which I didn't before.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
At first I didn't realize your poll was in GMT. I had to change my choices at last minute. Fortunately I hadn't clicked "VOTE".

Status
Not open for further replies.