Which stores carry XL Goodnites

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Some stores carry XL goodnites and some don't. So far I've seen them at Walgreens, Wegmans, Tops, and I think Walmart. Tops is notable because some of their stores carry the Girls' XL as well as the boys'.
Others have mentioned Meijer, but I don't have that chain in my area.
Any other stores that we know of?

H‑E‑B. Walgreen’s.

Reactions: blaincorrous and Prairie
Stop & Shop, Target (but only box counts)

Of the stores in my area that haven't been mentioned, Food Lion also carries XL GoodNites; they and Walgreens are the only places that carry the 9-packs around me.

Sam's Club

Walgreens

Costco online sells them in a box quantity. Also, they are $9 off right now for members. 46 in the box.

Reactions: TigerDL
jamiejamie said:
H‑E‑B. Walgreen’s.
Heb is only a Texas based company

Reactions: jamiejamie
babyjoe698 said:
Heb is only a Texas based company
Yea true. But there are many Texans here on ADISC.

In Eastern PA (Philly Area): Rite Aid and GIANT do here. Our Targets and our CVS's do not. They are ridiculously expensive at Rite Aid for some reason, and reasonably priced at Giant ($9.99 for the bag).

Last edited:
jamiejamie said:
Yea true. But there are many Texans here on ADISC.
I about 30 minutes away from one

Reactions: jamiejamie
hanzertas said:
In Eastern PA (Philly Area): Rite Aid and GIANT do here. Our Targets and our CVS's do not. They are ridiculously expensive at Rite Aid for some reason, and reasonably priced at Giant ($9.99 for the bag).
You mean Giant Eagle?

Riddy said:
You mean Giant Eagle?
No, these are two separate chain stores.

Giant is primarily in Eastern PA and the surrounding states.
Giant Eagle is primarily Western PA and the surrounding states.

In canada they are mostly all over the place, Many stores No longer or dont have or carry XL' Oddly we have two walmarts in my city One carries the XL newer ones, and one does Not carry the XL at all, Why idk , but the super center one does,

I stopped by a ShopRite near Philly while on the road. First place I've seen that carries the Girls' XL in a 9-pack.

Back