Which product would you pick from this Wal-Mart list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'm curious to see what everyone answers myself, since I have no experience with any of these products. They would be readily available to me if one of these brands is pretty decent to use.

~Pramrider

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
seeing as I am familar with the assurance briefs (if you use them, make sure you have a booster), I would try out the absorbs premiume briefs with heavy absorbancy.

Oh, and IMHO the depends (all of them) are crap.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
seeing as I am familar with the assurance briefs (if you use them, make sure you have a booster), I would try out the absorbs premiume briefs with heavy absorbancy.

Oh, and IMHO the depends (all of them) are crap.

It also wasn't that long ago we had a topic on why the depend's "fitted maximum protection" weren't all that bad. I've used them a lot myself, and they are comfortable and didn't leak for me. I don't want to change the topic much, but IMO, depends are only bad if you compare them to the best.

B

Butterfly Mage

Molicare -- hands down. I use these diapers and they are very absorbant and reasonably comfortable.

---- Shoot... I mst have misread the page since someone said Molicares weren't on the list. Sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you do get Depends, get the most absorbent ones...Same with the Assurances...If you're going to the store to get them, some of those things aren't even sold there...You can only get them through the site

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have used the assurance max and the stuffer pads, the diapers ar OK but need some sort of a stuffer, as for the other stuff there I have never seen it in the stores.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd go with the molicares, though I guess you can only order them through the website, I would go for the molicares over the depends or assurance brand.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Molicares, depends or assurance. But if you want the best quality Molicare should offer that.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It also wasn't that long ago we had a topic on why the depend's "fitted maximum protection" weren't all that bad. I've used them a lot myself, and they are comfortable and didn't leak for me. I don't want to change the topic much, but IMO, depends are only bad if you compare them to the best.
I pretty much only have experience with those and they're fine absorbancy wise if you don't soak it, but the fit is great.

One brand that's not on the list that caught me by surprise:

Certainty Fitted Briefs | Walgreens | Walgreens

yeah it's clothlike which for some sucks, but I don't mind. The absorbancy is great for a store brand diaper. I bought them cause they were out of the depends (and at half the price it stopped me from waiting for a new shipment of 'em) I threw one on the second I got home to try it out (and I had to go for a while) I got into the bathtub like I do to test any diaper for leaks. 2 big wettings later I took it off and looked at it, lets just say 1/4 cup more would have made it leak.

pros:

cheap, 16.0 count = $6.99, 32.0 count = $18.99
really quiet, great for public wearing
hold about 2 big wettings

cons:

cloth-like
tapes come off from the back if you pull 'em on too tight

all in all not bad, I will be getting these until I can find a way to ship the good ones (attends, molicare, ect.) to my house with out the 'rents seeing the box and wondering what I ordered.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Molicare Supers look to be about the best on there. I would surely take those.

cmon6969

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lookes like you could use sit to store have them ship them there and pick them up your self. But lust have them ship them to a wall mart far to your house

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I note that they sell Molicares online... but you aren't going to find them in the stores. Stick with the Depends... they're better than Assurance IMHO.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The reason why i don't think depends are that great is because, if i recall correctly, their padding doesn't continue into the tabs, their tapes sometimes rip the plastic cover, and they tend to be a bit pricier for what they hold.

D

daria7483

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. I'd try the Protection Plus Protective Underwear, heavy absorbency, since I've never tried any kind of adult pull-ups before. I know people say you should wear them versus an improperly-fitting baby pull-up or goodnites, but I really liked the goodnites when I wore.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
NO NO! Go with the hi count ones, the 200 in a case stuff!! more is better isnt it????:D
just kidding, the more absorbent the better, if i were picking from that list, i would stick with the depends

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I didn't know Wal-Mart sold Molicare. From that list I would have to choose them, though they are far from being a favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.