Which of these Christmas present traditions happened in your childhood?

Which of these Christmas present things happened when you were little?

• Presents displayed around the tree

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • All presents came from Santa

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Everyone had to wait before opening presents, for example until after church

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Presents all had to be opened one at a time

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • A really big present (e.g. a bicycle) would still be wrapped

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A big present would not be wrapped, but you would be blindfolded and taken to it

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • You'd shake and feel the presents to work out what was inside

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • You'd actually peep inside before Christmas!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Parents would forget to buy batteries, and no shops would be open for several days

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
🎁 Different families have different ways of doing presents; and children have different ways of dealing with the excitement and anticipation. I never actually peeped inside a present, but sometimes my parents used paper which was not opaque enough, and it was possible to see what was inside. I was never blindfolded and led to a big present, but I wish I was!

Nowadays, my caregiver loves to tease me about presents. It's the law that she always wraps them in front of me, while I'm wishing I could see them, but I can't because I'm blindfolded. 😭 We have stockings as well.

Last edited:

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
We'd have some presents under the tree for decoration, but on Christmas morning Santa always brought more. Actually Santa came to see me well into my 20s. My mom kept the magic going as long as she could.

For my kid now, all presents come on Christmas morning. I'm sure he doesn't believe in Santa anymore, but Santa still comes anyway lol

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As a child my sister and I would get to wake up as early as we liked to open our stockings but had to wait till at least 7am to wake my parents to go downstairs and open the stuff under the tree.

One year my sister and I found where the presents were being hid before being wrapped. We saw 90 % of our presents before Christmas, I regretted it on Christmas morning, was not nearly as fun opening them.

After presents we would have a big eggs, ham, potatoes, beans etc breakfast together.

As an adult now I don't do presents with too many friends or family. Those who are on my small list get presents I make myself 😁 my time is worth more than money can but😌

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
fleckothefennec said:
As a child my sister and I would get to wake up as early as we liked to open our stockings but had to wait till at least 7am to wake my parents to go downstairs and open the stuff under the tree.

One year my sister and I found where the presents were being hid before being wrapped. We saw 90 % of our presents before Christmas, I regretted it on Christmas morning, was not nearly as fun opening them.

After presents we would have a big eggs, ham, potatoes, beans etc breakfast together.

As an adult now I don't do presents with too many friends or family. Those who are on my small list get presents I make myself 😁 my time is worth more than money can but😌
Yea- I did the same- look at my stockings and see what Santa have left and then go back to sleep til it was after a certain time.

Reactions: fleckothefennec

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
My mom numbered the gifts and we had to open them in number order lol

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
My church had a interesting tradition on Christmas Day kids and adults were invited to take a present to the service and open it there and tell all of us what they’re got.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Each of us has a Christmas Tree Ornament that we have when we was very young.
Its always the first ornament we hang on the tree every yr .....