Which Mt. Dew?

Which Mt. Dew do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Why don't they just stop being an Idiot and release all of them if they each have enough votes?

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I had that new light blue one -- I can't remember the name of it -- with Ginseng in it.

Throwing up all over myself would have been a more enjoyable way to spend the few minutes I wasted drinking that bastard.

Code Red was the only worthwhile addition that Mountain Dew ever made to its ranks. The orange one tasted forgettable, and Game Fuel was like eating a sweaty man's skiddy underpants.
The blue one is Revolution. It is berry flavored. I didn't like it much either. I thought it was too sweet. I've actually never tasted Code Red. I'm not really big on cerry flavored drinks.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They only have 1 sort here. It's different to the american one too, has no caffeine

wmwy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
What about the original "it tickles your innards"

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's kind of wierd. Mountain Dew is synonimous with a crapload of caffiene and sugar.
Some places have food adulteration laws that don't permit caffeine in non-colas (that is, pop that's not dark brown). I don't know if this goes for AU, but I'd suspect something along those lines. But yeah, I can't imagine Mt. Dew without caffeine haha. It just couldn't be the same.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drink the original MT Dew just about exclusively. Baja Blast is is decent on the rare occasions that I eat at Taco Bell. Everything else just tastes weird.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Some places have food adulteration laws that don't permit caffeine in non-colas (that is, pop that's not dark brown). I don't know if this goes for AU, but I'd suspect something along those lines. But yeah, I can't imagine Mt. Dew without caffeine haha. It just couldn't be the same.
That's interesting. I didn't know that.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Keep Supernova, Voltage; and Bring Baja blast onto the store shelves.
I like the feeling of Mountain Dew Voltage going down on my throat.
I almost cant taste the difference of Voltage vs Supernova until 3 days ago.
Voltage is better.
PS: i was thinking of making a thread about this.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
None.

I don't think they'd be available in Australia, either. At least I haven't heard anything.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Beta - Baja Blast was never, as far as I know, available in stores. I'm fairly certain it was always exclusive to Taco Bell. It is my favorite flavor, though. Still haven't tried the three new ones...

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Beta - Baja Blast was never, as far as I know, available in stores. I'm fairly certain it was always exclusive to Taco Bell. It is my favorite flavor, though. Still haven't tried the three new ones...
It is exclusive to Taco Bell, according to the wikipedia article.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, Baja blast was never in stores, but lots of people would like it to be. I don't see it happening, though. I'm sure there are contracts and stuff that it would break :p.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, Baja blast was never in stores, but lots of people would like it to be. I don't see it happening, though. I'm sure there are contracts and stuff that it would break :p.
But doesn't PepsiCo own Yum Brands which owns Taco Bell, Long John Silvers, KFC and a few other fast food restaurants? It could happen, though the chances are pretty slim. I didn't really like it when I tried it. It kind of tasted funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.