Which Mt. Dew do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not sure if you've all seen it, but Pepsi rolled out 3 new pilot flavors. They're also running their own election on dewmocracy.com. But, I thought I'd start a poll here, just out of curiosity :p.

I'm not a huge pop drinker, but I couldn't resist trying something new, so I tried them. I definitely go for Voltage.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i havent had supernova yet; ; but i enjoy revo whenever i decide to go drink a soda.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I've only tried one of them. I think it was Mountain Dew Revolution. It was pretty good though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't drink much soda at all... especially not the name brands... $1.29 for a 20oz? That's more expensive than gasoline... gimme a break.

I did try the purple kind (don't remember the name) a few weeks ago... just b/c it was purple... it was pretty good.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
What happened to plain? D=
Plain MD is still available, Pepsi is just rolling out a new flavor. The three flavors that are out right now were created because of people asking for new flavors. Pepsi is running a poll online for whichever flavor is your favorite and whichever has the highest number of votes is going to stay on the shelves. The other two will be scrapped. At least that is what I understood. As for mt favorite, deffinitely Voltage. Supernova tasted like cough syrup to me and Revolution was too sweet.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I haven't been able to try them but I want to.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't been able to try them but I want to.
You can buy all three flavors in 12-packs and 20 Oz. bottles. Check Publix, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens. If you can't find them there, then check a convienance store. They always have them.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pepsi is running a poll online for whichever flavor is your favorite and whichever has the highest number of votes is going to stay on the shelves. The other two will be scrapped.
None of the others have I think. Like the gamer one thought I just that was a limited edition drink it wasn't that great. Wasn't their Mt.Dew Code Blue about 5-6 years ago too?

G

gamebaby

voltige is pretty good i dont like the others ones as well. I hope voltige wins.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
None of the others have I think. Like the gamer one thought I just that was a limited edition drink it wasn't that great. Wasn't their Mt.Dew Code Blue about 5-6 years ago too?
The poll isn't over yet. It ends in 9 days. According to the Wikipedia article(Mountain Dew), there was Mountain Dew Blue Shock that tasted like berry-citrus, back in 2001.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
$1.29 for a 20oz? That's more expensive than gasoline... gimme a break.
I don't know about you, but where i live, its only $1.05 for 2 litters sure beats the soda machine on the corner!

But milk! OMFG thats sooo expensive now! I used to drink lots of milk, but now all I drink is soda. (SCORE!)

Role
Diaper Lover
I voted for supernova, although I really like the revolution one as well. I didn't care much for the voltage one.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
The news ones taste like crap

The Original and Livewire (and gamerfuel...but that was just livewire with more sugar...god that was good)

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The news ones taste like crap

The Original and Livewire (and gamerfuel...but that was just livewire with more sugar...god that was good)
Actually, LiveWire was orange flavored and GameFuel was cherry-citrus flavored. So, GameFuel was not just LiveWire with more sugar. On top of that, LiveWire is bright orange and GameFuel is red.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Actually, LiveWire was orange flavored and GameFuel was cherry-citrus flavored. So, GameFuel was not just LiveWire with more sugar. On top of that, LiveWire is bright orange and GameFuel is red.

It tasted like it was Livewire loaded with sugar...it was still pretty damn good. :D

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Bah. Baja Blast is and always will be the best.
<3

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had that new light blue one -- I can't remember the name of it -- with Ginseng in it.

Throwing up all over myself would have been a more enjoyable way to spend the few minutes I wasted drinking that bastard.

Code Red was the only worthwhile addition that Mountain Dew ever made to its ranks. The orange one tasted forgettable, and Game Fuel was like eating a sweaty man's skiddy underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.