Which MLP Friendship is Magic Plushie should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Okay so I'm done my Christmas shopping, and yes I just got a doll too, but this is the easiest time of year to buy things! Got a little extra cash left for 1 more, and they aren't in the store I work at so it should be a piece of cake buying them. So while I was scouting everyone elses gifts I was giving them, I found 3 MLP plushies I like of 2 different sizes and why I like that one:

- Rarity Plush (smaller) - because she's the prettiest.
- Twilight Sparkle (bigger) - because she's my favourite actual character in the show.
- Rainbow Dash (I think it was available in both stores) - because she's the cutest.

These are around 8-15" plushes but I can't judge closer than that without measuring, lol. xD

So I've got reasons to like them all, but I'm only justifying one for myself lol. Which one should I get? Ideas? lol.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
The Aurora plushies are high quality, and the Build-a-Bear ones are the biggest official ones but their hair is kinda yuck. I have no idea which plushies are stocked in your stores, though, as there are like 5 different types of official plushies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
[video=youtube;UKkA7JJS6bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKkA7JJS6bM[/video]

I think this kinda decides it.

Twilight Sparkle compels you

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
The only real problem about this, is that it depends on the situation. the classic "you can only hug one" brings a lot of stress and regret feeli ng sorry for the others (at least for me) I wanted a rainbow dash one but settled for a fluttershy. Look inside and see if it is something you want to get or mabey to make/design your own instead. There are also side character ones, as target in the USA sells giant tavi and HUGE twilight sparkles enough to ride on (not target sadly though). Best of luck and look forward to hearing your choice

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
The only real problem about this, is that it depends on the situation. the classic "you can only hug one" brings a lot of stress and regret feeli ng sorry for the others (at least for me) I wanted a rainbow dash one but settled for a fluttershy. Look inside and see if it is something you want to get or mabey to make/design your own instead. There are also side character ones, as target in the USA sells giant tavi and HUGE twilight sparkles enough to ride on (not target sadly though). Best of luck and look forward to hearing your choice

I don't know what you mean by stress and regret - unless you mean because they are all alone there...Got that covered - they can join the family (there's bears and other plushies, they certainly will have friends!). There's absolutely nowhere in town where I can make one of my own. I'd have to drive over an hour to the nearest build-a-bear and/or target and our target is a watered-down version of what the US gets...I'm proudly Canadian of course! There aren't any large enough to ride on here - that would be more like an Amazon-type thing. And I'm really just after a cute one in the around 12" mark - 18" tops. I really just want one of the 3. I was originally going to get a tiny little 5-6" one but then I found these other bigger ones and I have it whittled down to 3, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;UKkA7JJS6bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKkA7JJS6bM[/video]

I think this kinda decides it.

Twilight Sparkle compels you
Ahahhaha nice! But seriously - she does!

- - - Updated - - -

The Aurora plushies are high quality, and the Build-a-Bear ones are the biggest official ones but their hair is kinda yuck. I have no idea which plushies are stocked in your stores, though, as there are like 5 different types of official plushies.

There's no build-a-bear within 100 miles of me, so that's a no-go. I didn't check for official or not - I just was looking at the ones that were most realistic and cutest! lol. I did see some little ones at Walmart I remember that were official and kinda didn't like them, because they looked more like colourful turtles to me! lol The ones I like the best are in a gift shop and a Halmark store (or something that specializes in cards if it's not actually Halmark...But they sell Halmark primarily so I assume that's what their name was)

I really didn't have time today to look again, but I still haven't decided yet... Darn it! It's so hard to choose, because I have reasons I like each one!

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you look on ebay they have a G3 Pinkie pie that is a jumbo plush. Don't get the overpriced ones because the used ones that are cheaper are just as good.

You can see mine in my avatar. I know you said G4 but with Hasbro leaning toward small plushies; it will be difficult to find one that you can hold and cuddle with.

My little pony 25th Anniversary Pinkie pie Jumbo plush

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would go with the Build a Bear ponies but I do love my 4de pony plushes and I can't wait for my Rainbow Dash and Applejack 4de plushes to come in next month from Toywiz. The Aurora ponies a cute too.

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You would probably have an easier time finding one you like a lot online. But, if you like the experience of picking one out in stores I would go with the Twilight Sparkle plush. If she is your favorite character, I see no reason to not choose her. That is if she is in stock.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
You can see mine in my avatar. I know you said G4 but with Hasbro leaning toward small plushies; it will be difficult to find one that you can hold and cuddle with.

This is an excellent point - I think I want to go with one of the bigger ones for this reason now. Okay I'll see if they still have the Twilight or Rainbow ones - if one's gone I'll get the other, and if not maybe I can get my brain to decide, lol. I can be finicky sometimes, because I don't want to regret the decision - it's not like I can just afford to keeping buying them, lol. (Or want to give the impression that they're actually for my "collection" either for that matter, lol)

RainbowDash728

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Well...

Well.. I think my name says it all besides i'm Rainbowlicious Awww yeeaahh /)

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
For me it dosent matter what pony to buy if i like it great it comes home.
If you like it go ahead and buy it .
Somes time you need to reward yourself with a gift for all the work you do in life . :)

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Personally I like the build-a-bear ones and I have two of them. Honestly Which ever one you want should be the one you get. I have Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle since they are my favorite ponies in the show, and they are great for naps, bedtime and cuddling. It all comes down to which one do you like the best.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Well I went back looking today, and the Bigger Twilight was all sold out!! Snooze you lose I guess, only Rainbow Dash was left. I went back to the other store for the little ones, and I was trying to pick, but darn whether I like Twilight the most as a character in the show, Rarity was just the cutest/prettiest plushie avaialable! I just love her eyelashes and the little blue diamonds they stitched into her - it was the prettier one! So I got her! Yes I would like to be able to hug her more and carry her around a lot and that, but I have a few teddys for bedtime and I just like to collect cute plushies in general lol, so it's fine by me.

And again, there wasn't a build-a-bear within 100 miles of me... I only have a couple stores in town to choose from, and really not into mail-order for a little plushie for godsake, lol. I even went to the cash at the one store and was like "do you have any of the 'purple' one's?" lol and pointed at Rainbow Dash - so I figure I was brave there, lol. Of course they said that's all there is, so I went back to the other store, lol. I did 2 full-circles before buying her, trying to get my head to decide for sure which one to get, but that's the one that's just cuter to me!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
You can never go wrong with RD, she is 20% cooler after all.

Cereal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Personally I like the build-a-bear ones and I have two of them. Honestly Which ever one you want should be the one you get. I have Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle since they are my favorite ponies in the show, and they are great for naps, bedtime and cuddling. It all comes down to which one do you like the best.

I have Applejack, but I'unno about cuddling. I've slept with her a handful of times and during one of those times I had accidentally rolled over and pulled a bit of her mane out, which ended with her being retired to daytime snuggles. I guess it depends on how you sleep, really. x3 I just don't wanna ruin her hair by pulling it out during sleeping times. D:

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So you got the ty Rarity?

I have one and you are right she is super cute! Her hair was a bit curly on mine so I pulled some of her mane forward to create bangs like she has in the show.
20141220_174833.jpg
It looks even more cute in person, but here is a picture if you want to try it out on yours!

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Cute ! :) I had a Rarity one before with string style hair , I notice that this Rarity plushie has barbie type doll hair is this new for mlp ?

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Thanks!
A few brands have given the ponies synthetic hair. The two companies that I know of are Build-a-Bear and ty. I don't think that them having synthetic hair is super new. I believe this type has been out for over a year.

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So you got the ty Rarity?

I have one and you are right she is super cute! Her hair was a bit curly on mine so I pulled some of her mane forward to create bangs like she has in the show.
View attachment 22804
It looks even more cute in person, but here is a picture if you want to try it out on yours!

Yup! Ty one's are always cute! They look the most "real" or like the show(s) to me, and I like that. I think she's styling cute too with those bangs lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I have Applejack, but I'unno about cuddling. I've slept with her a handful of times and during one of those times I had accidentally rolled over and pulled a bit of her mane out, which ended with her being retired to daytime snuggles. I guess it depends on how you sleep, really. x3 I just don't wanna ruin her hair by pulling it out during sleeping times. D:

I doubt I'll be sleeping with this one, she's too small and fragile and with the pretty hair I wouldn't want to pull it out like you said. I want her to last, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You can never go wrong with RD, she is 20% cooler after all.

LOL, but I wanted to get my Favs and I like the look of the smaller one's better. So those 2 factors made me choose Rarity. (Limited availability in my area right, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.