Which do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, I was just wondering who used what. Personally I use Kubuntu on my home PC, Arch on my laptop, and Gentoo on my school workstation.

I tried to include all the major distros I could think of. Sorry if I missed yours.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have XP at school, Vista at home.
>>; So...no Linux.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Well, I'm currently in the process of trying to install Yellow Dog on my PS3. I hope it works =p

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Let me know how it goes. A buddy of mine has a PS3 and I was bugging him to try it but he didn't haha. I don't own one personally, but I'm curious.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Ubuntu on both laptop and desktop, becoming more proficient with the command line and will probably switch over to a more advanced distro later on.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I've got Ubuntu and gOS in VMware right now.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
CentOS on servers.... Ubuntu on workstations, sometimes slackware on custom applications stuff

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I have Yellow Dog Linux on my PS3. Linux never agrees with any laptop I get.

D

Doodle

kubuntu on my laptop and knoppix, mepis and slax any tim e im fixing a computer
-doodle

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Let me know how it goes. A buddy of mine has a PS3 and I was bugging him to try it but he didn't haha. I don't own one personally, but I'm curious.
Well, I'm having trouble just downloading the ISO. Every time it gets to the end of downloading it on to my computer it says there's something wrong with the file :frown:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hm, Perhaps try using a torrent? Torrents have built in hashes, so when you get the whole file you can be pretty sure it is not corrupted. Also, what tells you there is a problem with it?

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I'm downloading it from a server, the link to which was on the YDL website, and so I just dragged the file from the server to my desktop and then towards the end of copying it, the Finder (on my Mac) comes up with a little error message. I've tried another server and the same thing happened.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I'm a Fedora guy and am gonna be switching my laptop to Sulphur when it comes out in 16 days. Can't wait for that, the Fedora folks always do a great job. My laptop and terminal server are currently both Ubuntu Gutsy based while the desktop and file/web server are running Fedora.

Edit: Knoppix for diagnostics, CentOS 4 under VMware, and SuSE in the distant past before I saw the light of Fedora. I want to give Debian and Slax a try.

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm going to Ubunt It up just for lols, once I get a HDD that isn't full.

:D I filled my 250gb (232) to the top, 0bytes left.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I'm a Proud Fedora 8, Ubuntu, and SuSE user.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Ubuntu, Fedora, Lime, and Debian...
but technically ubuntu is debian... so meh

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
PCLinuxOS on computer, Flash Drive and LiveCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.