Which kind of diapers hold the most pee?

babyspade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I just went a little bit ago in the Tranquility Overnight Underwear, and it leaked after a big second pee. I'm not opposed to having accidents, but I'd much rather like to have a diaper I can wear all day and have it hold more pee. Usually I go like a racehorse.

denis97y

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
In my experience, both Rearz Dinosaur and Alpaca do a very good job, and Tykables Camelots take even 6-7 wettings.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Short answewr is, it varies from make to make and the quoted capacities are from lab results not real life results. In the lab they used distilled water which has a different specific gravity to urine, So the maker may clain 4 litres but you may find it will leak at 2 or 3 litres.

JoeMusic1976

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For me, BetterDry has never leaked. Even after a second big flood.
Then others might have different results because of their anatomy.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
it also depends on how well the nappy fits, too small and it will leak, too big and it will sag or end up around your ankles.

JoeMusic1976

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I like Mega Max. They hold a lot.
I like the Mega Max too, as a matter of fact I have a pack
at home right now.
What I don't like is that the tapes rip the landing zone material
in the morning.
That basically eliminates the diaper from being worn one more night
should it end up dry in the morning (happens to me sometimes).
But also makes rolling it up and keeping it that way by using the tapes
impossible.

dprdypr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i find Mega Max are the best followed by Rearz Alpacas followed by Tykables Camelots

Last edited:

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My cloth prefolds with one or two cloth inserts last all day and multiple wettings until I need to be changed. Almost never leaks either during the day or at night. Personally I think cloth diapers are the best but that's just me. I grew in cloth diapers and rubber pants and never wanted to change. Admittedly they are a little extra work, but I don't mind at all doing my diaper laundry myself. My wife appreciates my attitude and I think its a fair exchange for her changing me.

Last edited:

WillFord384

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Short answewr is, it varies from make to make and the quoted capacities are from lab results not real life results. In the lab they used distilled water which has a different specific gravity to urine, So the maker may clain 4 litres but you may find it will leak at 2 or 3 litres.

Right. Here are my real-world results from wearing and wetting: Highest-capacity adult diapers.

The best ones I know about, in order, are the Trest Elite Brief, Tykables Camelots, and a more obscure one, the AgePlay Outfitters Seaside Princess:

fetch.php

fetch.php

breadSandwich

makin that bread, baby!
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
in the morning.
oh wow, ive never had that problem when i tried them

maybe u move a lot when you sleep and manage to loosen the glue between the landing zone and the plastic, idk

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I like the Mega Max too, as a matter of fact I have a pack
at home right now.
in the morning.
That basically eliminates the diaper from being worn one more night
should it end up dry in the morning (happens to me sometimes).
But also makes rolling it up and keeping it that way by using the tapes
impossible.
Its kind of curious but I've found that the longer megamax tapes are on, the more adhesive they are to the landing zone. Considering how much they hold I appreciate the tapes doing a great job but I have also found that after a while the adhesive will pull the the lz material. It seems to be a time in place thing, Maybe Adam could interject