Which is more comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering what is more comfortable, depends diapers, tena diapers, or I think they were called assurance diapers.

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
depends are comfy (to me at least since i havn't tried many others) i have the protection ones with tabs but am yet to use them i'll post back once though and put in my two cents

C

CrinklySiren

if we're talking store brands ~ I'd also have to go with Depends. The Tena underwear is loose and not very confident feeling, and the assurance briefs are just absolutely terrible. Depends all the way (until you can get something better)

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yeah, Assurance is the only adult diaper I've tried and they're not very good... They're better than nothing, but not very thick and the padding also gets bunched up.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was thinking of getting the ABuniverse ultra variety pack but the shipping and handling put the cost a little high so i wanted to try some that i can get at the store. Thanks for the help.

C

CrinklySiren

get bambino samples :) shipping is included in the price. Though right now you might be out of luck and might be only able to get samples of Abenas and Molicares as the rest are out of stock... unless you're Size L. You can also try a Tena sample, but I honestly think they're not worth the price bambino charges.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
The only one of those 3 diapers I've tried is depends and I absolutely hated them. Granted, they were the first ever adult diaper I'd worn, so that was cool. But it didn't take very long for them to get clumpy and cold, 2 of the worst feelings when wearing a diaper. I relate the feeling to taking a plastic shopping bag and stuffing it with cotton balls. They felt nice when they weren't used, but they definitely let you know when you needed a change.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If theres other brands i can get at the stores around me that you guys think are comfortable ill take any advice. I have Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walmart. I would like to be able to get Goodnites, but when i measure myself I have a 37" waist and a 24" leg, i also measured just above my butt and it was 40" right there so i dont think ill fit in them :(.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Also at the moment im only looking for dry comfort. I havent warmed to the idea of actually going in a diaper yet, so im looking for dry comfort.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
CVS brand maximum-absorbancy fitted briefs are very comfortable! also very forgiving since they have velcro-type tabs. I fully recommend them.

Pamperluv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depend fitted briefs are a good diaper and feel comfortable....a lot of people don't like them but for my needs (just play and not for use) I like them. A much better diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi if you can find them (very good diaper!)

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
If we're talking dry comfort here, I'd recommend what Yankeefox said and go with CVS brand. But that's if you want a relatively thin cloth backed diaper (which I actually really enjoy every once in a while). If you want comfort with plastic backing, then depends really aren't too bad, assuming you aren't excessively squishing the diaper around too much.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i tried out the CVS brand maximum absorbency fitted diapers last night, unfortunately i got the mediums instead of the large thinking they would fit and the bottom tape barely fit. Also, are there any diapers you can purchase at the store that dont have that loose fabric at the top? I'm hoping to find one that has that nice elastic fit like the baby diapers have. Oh, before i forget, how do you usually put yours on, are you sitting on it or are you laying down on your back on it?

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i tried the CVS brand max. absorbency fitted briefs and was not a fan. It wasn't soft, especially between the legs. Are depends any better? Oh, also are there any adult diapers that are like baby diapers at the top (elastic), i wasn't a fan of all that loose material. I am opening more up to trying bambinos or ABUniverse if they have better ones, but if i can stick to the stores my wallet would be a lot happier.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I usually put them on by opening them out and laying them on the edge of my bed. I then sit into it, tucking the front wings back and the top material down into the front. I guess they're not super soft, but I like the feel personally. UnderJams have a nice cotton-like soaker pad in them... cut the sides out and put it in where you want it for a cheap suffer.

Bambino, I hear, is putting that same cottony material into all their diapers either now or soon, so that might be your answer.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I lay down on my back to put on diapers usually.

The store brands all feel wrong to me. Tena is the best brand of the three you mentioned, but their pull-ups do not fit snug. Tena's better products are usually special orders or Internet purchases.

Have you visited online diaper vendors and checked out their prices? By the case, price per diaper is fairly good. Also, packs are not that expensive either. ABU and Bambino are top-price diapers. Tena, Molicare, Abena, and Tranquility have less costly options available from several Internet vendors that are still quality diapers. Lower absorbency means lower price.

Good luck with your search.

Fishamongmen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I looked online but it everything seems expensive, the big thing I'm looking for is softness between the legs. I hated how the cvs ones bunched up and felt hard between them. I have a few small time drug stores in my area so I might try those or goodwill

Status
Not open for further replies.