Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of buying an AB/DL diaper. I have decided to go with either the Bambino, ABUniverse, or the Classy Comfort. I figured I'd let the members here help me figure out which to buy. So let me know which pack you prefer out of those three.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why did you take Abena X Pluses off the list?
He said AB/DL diapers. though a DL diaper is really any sort of diaper. Anyways I suggest Bambino I heard nothing but good things about them aside for their price.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really understand the dislike of wetness indicators. If it's a decent diaper you don't spend too much time looking at it. You don't need to, you can just wet as you please.

But if you're going Bambino then there's always Secure X Pluses as well.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Just go for bambino, I've never even heard of the other two to be honest. Although, I have seen the Classy comfort diapers in pictures before!

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I've never tried any of them(Though I want to), but I have heard good things about Bambinos and Classy Comfort. I haven't heard anything about the AB Universe diapers.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
the ab universe diapers suck!!
they may look like pampers baby dry from the late 1990's but they don't perform like them.
I tried a sample pack of them and they leaked on the 1st wetting and not a full wetting.
a true AB diaper, should take multiple wettings with out leaking.
don't waste your money on these diapers.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I don't really understand the dislike of wetness indicators. If it's a decent diaper you don't spend too much time looking at it. You don't need to, you can just wet as you please.

But if you're going Bambino then there's always Secure X Pluses as well.
It is probably because baby diapers don't have wetness indicators, so without them, adult diapers feel more like baby diapers, thus enhancing the whole AB/TB thing.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I say Bambino because I never heard the other two before.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I like Bambinos more (never heard about the second one). Also you they have baby prints and are scented :)

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you everyone for your help. I think I'm going to get the Bambinos as everyone has been saying a lot of good stuff about them. The only reason I didn't want a wetness indicator is because it takes down the effect of being a big baby diaper. Plus those are scented. So, once again...Thanks.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude. What happened to Abena X Plus?

Or you can also try Dry 24/7.

But I have never heard of the last two options before in my life. And seeing the results after I keyed in my answer, I guess you have your answer as well.

redtails

Banned
Role
Dude. What happened to Abena X Plus?

Or you can also try Dry 24/7.

But I have never heard of the last two options before in my life. And seeing the results after I keyed in my answer, I guess you have your answer as well.
Apparently he was going for AB diapers exclusively

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I see. Funny though. ABUniverse and Classy Comfort aren't exactly as popular as Bambinos huh?

redtails

Banned
Role
I see. Funny though. ABUniverse and Classy Comfort aren't exactly as popular as Bambinos huh?
No, I had never heard of them before. He probably typed "ab diapers" into google and found them that way, that's how he found two of the less popular brands

Status
Not open for further replies.