Votes: 16 23.2%
  • disposable

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

i got coreous. iv only have use disposables but which is beter to have?
cloth or disposable?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Better for what?...For whatever purpose, it depends on the brand of disposables, and what cloth you use...

G

gamebaby

true but i men for leaking and messing and you can even stack or what ever i want to hear which holds more and which is just crap.im trying to try cloth one but geting them online so

Role
Private
Cloth: Bulkier, no chemicals or irritants, much more baby feel to it, cheaper in long run...

Disposable: Easy to get, discreet, plastic backed/crinkly...

Depends on which aspect you look at...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have both... but I greatly prefer disposables. They are more comfortable... more absorbant... and generally cause less problems.

To get even decent absorbancy out of cloth diapers they need to be 2-3 inches thick. Where as even the thickest disposable that can last for 6-10 hours is only 1.5 inches at most.

Also... cloth diapers smell when used... and need to be washed immediately or the smell with get tons worse. Disposables... roll it up... toss it in the bin... and get another.

Cloth diapers do not have any kind of anti-rash threatment in them like the higher grade disposables do. Cloth ones will soak up moisture... but they do not lock it away from the skin... so you end up getting irritated a lot sooner. I have never been one to get bad rashes... but spending the night in a wet cloth diaper will give me one.

Finally... cloth diapers are very hot. I typically end up soaking them with sweat before I pee in them enough to dictate a change. It's not very comfortable.

The only time I will even slip on one of my cloth diapers anymore is if I'm sitting around the house where I can change immediately. I don't wear them once they are wet anymore.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Like everyone is saying, disposeables are easyer, specialy for you younger guys hideing from others, but as far as absorbancy you can't beat cloth, as long as you don't use some skinny peice of material.

Get an old bath towel, as long as it fits halfway around your waist, it will work, and some small hand towels and stack them in the center, you can pretty much choose how much absorbancy you want, fold it and pin it on, but you do need plastic pants, preferably much bigger than you are, but no so big the leg gathers don't hold on to your legs, this is the part where the toddler plastic pants won't work, you all know how big they look on a little kid, there is a reason for that, you need the room.

And just start wetting, no matter how much or how fast you wet, they will take it, the whole diaper becomes your absorbancy, and after you done and want to get rid of it take it off and put it in the bathtub, and keep rinseing it untill the oder is gone, either hang it to day or wash it again in the washing machine.

I use this system almost everday after my disposeable starts to leak, enjoy B

If you haveing a problem with oder, just add a little white vinagar to the rise water, it will nutralize the urine smell, got this tip from a guy who wear nothing but cloth....

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only use cloth when I run out of disposables, which is what's happening now. Cloth diapers are pains, both literally and figuratively.

Role
Diaper Lover
LUL 12 v 0

Most everyone prefers disposables, but it is a matter of preference.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I like disposable more. Probably because I used disposable as a baby.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Since I've tried only disposable I say Disposable (for the moment).
I'm planning in the future to try one cloth because I'm curious to know how it feels

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to say disposable. I made cloth diapers (well cloth pull ups actually) when I first began to re discover diapers. They were a pain in the ass. They were abosorbant, but not anymore than like tena pull ups, which I wear most of the time now. Not only were they bulky, but they also required plastic pants which make a ton of noise making the whole system very un-discreet. Finally you had to wash them. That part was a real pain because I keep my wearing a secret and i could only was when my parents wern't home. Disposables are so much easier. They're thin and discreet :) and after you pee and poop in it, you roll it up and throw it away. No nasty clean up or washing!!!!

dirtbike

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Disposables are bad for the enviorment. I care about the enviorment plenty, but I wouldn't wand to be caught washing diapers somewhere.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i think a lot of your preference will wind up having to do with wether or not you used cloth or disposables as a child. (when it comes to the feel)

When it comes to getting them to adapt to your lifestyle disposables are the easiest, easy under clothes, readily more accessible, don't have to wash them instead throw them out and tapes.

Cloth is soft but i'm not a big fan of them, they're soft, absorbant, need to be washed not to easy under clothes for me and not very descreet when it comes to the smell

B

baby kiffer

I used cloth as a child, and that is what I have.

....BUT...

...I don't use them!

I love to wear cloth diapers, because they can be incredibly infantile, but they're only good if you plan on NOT using them...unless you have a couple of hours to spend cleaning and drying them in the washer and dryer.

I would suggest that, if you want to use a diaper, but like to wear cloth, put on a cloth diaper over a disposable diaper. Usually, you won't need to worry about cleaning the cloth diaper afterward.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I really enjoy cloth diapers for the softness and thickness. Unfortunately, washing them at my current residence is not convenient or discrete. Disposables are so much easier to use. As a baby, I only wore cloth. As an adult, I normally wear disposables.

Role
Adult Baby
Definitely cloth. I use KINS... (babykins). Cloth diapers don't explode or come apart when I masturbate.
Rick

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ive never tried cloth either but cant imagine cleaning them would be any fun, im alwasy down to try new things atleast once tho

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I mostly use cloth. That's what I grew up in so to speak. I wore them as a baby and child for wetting my bed. That's what I mainly wear now. I wear a disposable with 2 or more cloth diapers to bed. With a pair or 2 of plastic pants also. I am also trying out Bambinos right now and they are doing great. I love the way they soak up a lot and really swell up a lot too. As for taking care of my cloth diapers I don't have a problem with that at all. I take them to the local laundry mat and wash ,dry and fold them right there. I have got a few strange looks and even asked if that is what they looked like. I of course said they are adult sized cloth diapers that I need for a bladder control problem. Which is part true I wear them for wetting my bed and for fun too.:):):)

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I chose disposables due to the fact that it is easier to clean up and not having to wash dirty linen. And besides, in order to dry the cloth diapers means that I would have to show the world that I wear diapers by hanging them out to dry. I do not have a dryer, you see.

Though it harms the world with every diaper I soil, it is much more convienient to use a disposable. Convienience is a major factor for me. And of course, it is not as bulky as cloth so I can wear them out without being stared at.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have not tried cloth but, would be willing to one day if I get the chance. But I am defiantly not going to go out of my way to try it. Before I could get diaper when I was young, I used to wear like 6-8 pairs of underwear briefs with a big femine panty pad inside it and they rarely leaked, so I assume a cloth diaper would feel very similar to that since briefs are 100% cotton except for the elastic bands. I did wear cloth as a kid, mainly for my parents to save money, but sometime between 1 and 2, probably closer to 1, my parents switched to disposible thank god.

So disposible it is for me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.