Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
What did you get bras, panties, dresses etc. First?:hug:

Last edited:
T

TheSpecterPrincess

The first thing I got was a pair of fishnet stockings. I loved them so much that I went out and began to buy dresses and make up. Really I guess those are the only 3 things I even bother with. While I do have 2 bras (no panties, don't really like them) I don't go out of my way to buy women's underwear. Mainly dresses and makeup/accessories.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Panties was the first thing I "borrowed" from my cousins room. All I remember is that they had a bow on the side and they was blue.

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I don't have anything and crossdressing doesn't do much for me anymore, but i never had anything of my own, just borrowed panties every once in a while

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Satin frilly diaper covers, which led to curiosity then panties ensued and the rest is history as they say...

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For me it was pantyhose, In the winter my mom would put a pair on me to help stave off the cold. From there it built to panties and then I discovered bras and was lost in the pink fog from then on.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
lol you guys must have gone on a "Panty Raid". Never done it myself but a few of my friends that live near the campus Sororities have......

L

littlelodgewrecker

For me it was pantyhose, In the winter my mom would put a pair on me to help stave off the cold. From there it built to panties and then I discovered bras and was lost in the pink fog from then on.

your mommy did it to you?
Wow! almost too good to be true. just kidding.... but you got to know that your mother had a good part in your transgender life, right? does she know....

lol you guys must have gone on a "Panty Raid". Never done it myself but a few of my friends that live near the campus Sororities have......

i was thinking the same thing. i had a friend who would swipe panties from the girls clear back in grade school.
for me it started while i was in the Navy. i had a thing for wearing white girls cable knit knee high socks.... hay, what can i say; one persons sock is another persons kink.... (grin)
they are still the only socks i wear.

Nadia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I bought mine myself thank you all very much.

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
your mommy did it to you?
Wow! almost too good to be true. just kidding.... but you got to know that your mother had a good part in your transgender life, right? does she know....
LOL she had a huge part of my TG life and I honestly think she's always known. There was a time when I was in high school and I lived in a large family when I was in high school. There were 4 trailers that everyone lived in. In one was me (That was my mom's and my place), She had moved in with Grandma who was sick and bed ridden so that left the house to me. And after she had moved her things out I was plundering around and in a drawer I found a pack of new panties that would have been a little small on her and not the cotton ones she would have worn. So I think she knew very well. When I came out to everyone years later no one was surprised and everyone was supportive. I never had a problem with doing my laundry.
In the developmental stage of my life 3 - 9 It was just me and her. Later her and I were adopted into another family which I consider 12 - 18 my formative years. It maybe different for others but that may give you a reference.

Also where I grew up hunters would commonly use panty hose in the winter to keep the wind and cold at bay. Anything beyond that, however, was unacceptable at that time at least at that time where I was. Sadly its improved a bit but not much in SC. IMO
Kerry

L

littlelodgewrecker

LOL she had a huge part of my TG life and I honestly think she's always known. There was a time when I was in high school and I lived in a large family when I was in high school. There were 4 trailers that everyone lived in. In one was me (That was my mom's and my place), She had moved in with Grandma who was sick and bed ridden so that left the house to me. And after she had moved her things out I was plundering around and in a drawer I found a pack of new panties that would have been a little small on her and not the cotton ones she would have worn. So I think she knew very well. When I came out to everyone years later no one was surprised and everyone was supportive. I never had a problem with doing my laundry.
In the developmental stage of my life 3 - 9 It was just me and her. Later her and I were adopted into another family which I consider 12 - 18 my formative years. It maybe different for others but that may give you a reference.

Also where I grew up hunters would commonly use panty hose in the winter to keep the wind and cold at bay. Anything beyond that, however, was unacceptable at that time at least at that time where I was. Sadly its improved a bit but not much in SC. IMO
Kerry

i have known not just a few friends who think that a childhood like yours would have made their transition much easier. but i personally think that such a life can be a double-edge blade.

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i have known not just a few friends who think that a childhood like yours would have made their transition much easier. but i personally think that such a life can be a double-edge blade.
Your right Lil Wrecker
That blade only had one edge until I accepted me for who I am. Only then could I see it clearly. There's a lot of small details that made my story, like everyone thousands upon thousands of little things could have made me turn out different but even that, you have to love yourself and accept yourself first. That is the hardest part of all of it. :) It wasn't an easy childhood but my Mom will always be my mommy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.