Which Diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Okay here the issue...I wear full time and dont like the Depends Max I have been using ...but Abena Xplus are way too thick ...any ideas what would be a happy medium here?

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hmmm....I'd go for Bambino...at least they're slighty less thick than the Abenas.

D

Deleted member 221

maybe a Tena Maxi?
if not than i don't know

EDIT: i agree that depends generally suck

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Can't get Tena Maxi in the US...

Try the Tranquility ATN"s, there great diapers and not as thick as the X pluses but alot better than the Depends.

A

annierighthurr

I would say Attends w/ waistband.
Tranquility, though I've never tried them seem like a happy medium to a lot of people too.

B

Butterfly Mage

Molicare Super (not super+) is thinner but still absorbs a lot.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll have to send my vote for the Dry 24/7. They aren't as thick as Abena x-plus, but are thicker than Depends max. They also absorb rather well and are only slightly less discreet under clothes as the depends. Also, the price on them is rather good, generally you should be able to buy a case of 72 for $75, and that includes shipping. So, the price per diaper is on par with depends max and it should be easier on your checkbook than the abena x-pluses.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you wear full time, you might want a diaper that is designed to be changed often, like every 4 houres.

I'd recommend a Tena Ultra or Tena Classic. They are high quality and thin enough to wear during the day in public.

Tena Super are a little thick for daytime wear. But they are quite absorbant and should last a good 6-8h with normal fluid consumption.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Dude... seriously. Try the Abena Super. They're thin like the Depends... but they hold for HOURS. I wear them to work nearly every day. A great diaper for a great price!

A

annierighthurr

Reading this thread kind of makes me roll my eyes.
Dry 24/7 and bambino are not thin diapers. They are not that less thick then Abena Xplus. And I'm pretty sure that's not what he's looking for.
I could be wrong though.
I still say Attends, or like DF said, Abena Supers

krebstar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dude... seriously. Try the Abena Super. They're thin like the Depends... but they hold for HOURS. I wear them to work nearly every day. A great diaper for a great price!

Yeah i loved the Abena supers when i had a bag ( i had the air plus but that's cause i generally like the cloth cover better). I could easily wear 1 super under clothes, even with a stuffer, and it's not noticable. They're extremely comfortable and hold a lot, the only issue being the tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.