Status
Not open for further replies.

mash9856

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey i'm kinda new to the diaper scene. I enjoy the tranquility ATN. but am curious about trying other ones. Thicker is better lol! they hold more. uhm it's ok if they are very noticeable, and don't leak. And obviously cheeper is better. but I'd rather spend a little more for a better one closer to what i want. So that being said, i have looked around, i am curious about bambino, and cushies. so any help would be great! thank you!! <3

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
They are extremely thick, are definatly a premium diaper and take at least 11 heavy wettings whilst feeling pretty dry on your skin.
Landing zone and decent tapes too.

Just sort of expensive for how many you get in a pack.

12 to a pack usually for about £18 is what they usually cost.

mash9856

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So i looked a little. which one? there's like 10 different brands. or are they one in the same?

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Dry 24/7 for general all around great night time diaper

Abena M4
Tykables
Bambino (good website to find what you like)
ABU Space

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
They are extremely thick, are definatly a premium diaper and take at least 11 heavy wettings whilst feeling pretty dry on your skin.
Landing zone and decent tapes too.

Just sort of expensive for how many you get in a pack.

12 to a pack usually for about £18 is what they usually cost.
How do Rearz compare to the ABU Space?

Sent from my LG-X180g using Tapatalk

Foxroxsox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
The top of the line Rearz Safari is better than the ABU Space in terms of thickness and capacity. it's rated for ISO 5 liters. The Space is rated for 4. The Safari is the same as the Seduction, Princess, and Inspire +. The Rearz Spoiled and little squirt are rated for like 3 liters. To put that in perspective, i think your ATN is rated for >1 liter. (Source)

The ABU Space diaper is my favorite, but I love all of the Rearz line too.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do Rearz compare to the ABU Space?

Space are difficult to max out overnight but it's doable. (for me) Safari, impossible. Also slightly wider and thicker padding. Cost more.

Rearz pretty much defines "over the top diaper"

But if you don't need more than practical, the space is a much better value. Safari are a nice treat occasionally though.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The top of the line Rearz Safari is better than the ABU Space in terms of thickness and capacity. it's rated for ISO 5 liters. The Space is rated for 4. The Safari is the same as the Seduction, Princess, and Inspire +. The Rearz Spoiled and little squirt are rated for like 3 liters. To put that in perspective, i think your ATN is rated for >1 liter. (Source)

The ABU Space diaper is my favorite, but I love all of the Rearz line too.

ABU advertises their Space, Simple, and Little Pawz at 5000ml which is 5 liters. Their Cushies, Dry Kids, Lavender, are all rated at 4500ml which is 4.5 liters. All I'd these ratings are done with water and it's different from urine so don't expect it to hold nearly the amount in urine.

As for OP, there's a whole world of different options out there. It may seem more expensive, but you get what you pay for, I highly suggest you to buy a case so you're not paying so much per piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.