Which diaper made you feel cute?

For me it's Pampers Cruisers and my wife does my changes.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
I’m gonna sound kinda silly saying this, but Goodnites make me feel cute since they have cute designs and actually fit me decent shockingly. Other than that, the size 7 baby diapers I have squeezed into make me feel really cute also. Kroger's Comforts brand makes me feel awesome. They just don’t fit me very well since the elastic loses its grip after some time. I’d love to try some real ABDL diapers, but haven’t had a good opportunity to do so.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
I definitely agree with the SDK's!!
Also love the Rearz Barnyards print 🐴🐷🐮

Reactions: chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998, PlastiBrain and 5 others
Pretty much any cute printed diaper. But I have found myself feeling most little in Rearz Safaris for some reason

Reactions: chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Safari and 4 others
Prior to yesterday my answer would have been LFB Cuties but this week I tried a TDDC Bed Ted and I love the design and fit.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Little paws

Reactions: LilBubba88, chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
I have worn the SDK, and crinklz. My fiance tells me the SDK diapers make look cute, and I feel the same way.

I love rearz the best, but can’t afford them that often. I love the way crinklz swells when they are wet, really makes your pants bulge when out in public. My go to is Abena classic L4 with Abena stuffer. At night I wear them with a Rearz plastic diaper cover.

I love LittleForBig’s Baby Cuties design but I don’t like the feel of the plastic, it’s too close to a trash bag for me, and I find they don’t fit me great and are pricey compared to other brands which is a shame as I love the look of some of their other designs too.

I really like ABU’s BunnyHops but they’re rarely in stock to get in the UK so i don’t get to wear them much. I mostly wear Tykables Unicorns, Rearz Alpacas and Rearz Barnyards now and I really like their designs, my favourite probably being the Alpacas.

Reactions: chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Babytoodler5 said:
Which diaper you made feel cute?

Who does you diaper change?

For me: super dry kids diaper.

Honey or Playmate does diaper change.
not really a diaper i love there to talk to me like I ma a little boy as kids my wife and I used to talk like that to each other

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like the Rearz Princess pinks & Safari they are both cute and I like how they look on me.
There are some other adorable looking ones, but I have yet to try them.

Reactions: WetDL22 and BobbiSueEllen
For me I think the Rearz Princess pink is a cute diaper.

Reactions: pampers47 and BobbiSueEllen
Rearz Lil Monsters are pretty cute <3

Babytoodler5 said:

any design that is childish (lfb baby cuties)

Any diaper makes me feel little and cute, but LFB Nursery make me feel even more cute. My wife is the one the diapers me and changes me.

Reactions: WetDL22 and BobbiSueEllen
Babytoodler5 said:

Awww so cute!

Reactions: DL0202 and pampers47
So cute today got little pawz on shame you can't send crotch shots o well it's under my skirt . Spinning around and around Wana be a girl .

Back