Which diaper made you feel cute?

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I’m gonna sound kinda silly saying this, but Goodnites make me feel cute since they have cute designs and actually fit me decent shockingly. Other than that, the size 7 baby diapers I have squeezed into make me feel really cute also. Kroger's Comforts brand makes me feel awesome. They just don’t fit me very well since the elastic loses its grip after some time. I’d love to try some real ABDL diapers, but haven’t had a good opportunity to do so.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Prior to yesterday my answer would have been LFB Cuties but this week I tried a TDDC Bed Ted and I love the design and fit.

Rearzlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love rearz the best, but can’t afford them that often. I love the way crinklz swells when they are wet, really makes your pants bulge when out in public. My go to is Abena classic L4 with Abena stuffer. At night I wear them with a Rearz plastic diaper cover.

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I love LittleForBig’s Baby Cuties design but I don’t like the feel of the plastic, it’s too close to a trash bag for me, and I find they don’t fit me great and are pricey compared to other brands which is a shame as I love the look of some of their other designs too.

I really like ABU’s BunnyHops but they’re rarely in stock to get in the UK so i don’t get to wear them much. I mostly wear Tykables Unicorns, Rearz Alpacas and Rearz Barnyards now and I really like their designs, my favourite probably being the Alpacas.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I look cute in any kind of ABDL diaper. My personal fave obviously is ABU Super Dry Kids as I wear them so frequently.

chrischrischris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So cute today got little pawz on shame you can't send crotch shots o well it's under my skirt . Spinning around and around Wana be a girl .