NekoDL

Someday I will know what to put here
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
  4. Private
LFB baby cuties, they are my favorites, but I don't use them as much as I would like because they are quite expensive.

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Bunny hops and baby cuties are my cutest diapers but I must say that peek abus are especially kiddie cute. The cute faces peeking out at the top of the diaper and the babyish feel of the plastic are special.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Tykables Lil Rawrz or the Puppers or the Camelots

On a side note, OP, remember no diaper crotch shots are allowed, lease last time I checked.

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABU's Pre-School, Super Dry Kids, and Little Pawz are my choices for disposables.
I also have a couple of pink or kid-themed pull-on style cloth diapers/training pants; when I wear them with pink or fancy plastic pants, I feel pretty cute then, too.

I also like littledub 1955's idea of putting a glow-in-the-dark sticker on my plastic pants--sounds enlightening!

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
what no one felt cute in the paper thin green depends?

ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
what no one felt cute in the paper thin green depends?
honestly that was one of the first diapers I actually tried and I didn't mind them at the time.
Depends are white here though. The green ones were molicare for me.

Last edited:

Liam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I think the Crinklycreations Linon design Diaper makes me look cute. But at the same time, there is tuns of Diaper I love the look of and make me cute in. I wear a Diaper 24/7 day and night because of my medical issue.Screenshot_181.png

Last edited: