• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Which diaper is she wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Isn't that actually a guy...Don't know about the diaper though

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The email addy is prominently displayed on the vid. You could always send an email and ask if you're that curious. No telling what kind of response you'll get, however. Might be more than you care to know.

~Pramrider

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Google Video still exists!? This is news to me. Sadly, I can't tell you what kind of diaper that is. But also I'm with Pojo in thinking that's a guy.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm reasonably certain that's Attends. I'm also reasonably certain that's a dude.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm pretty confident that it's an Attends. Perhaps the classic #10 brief. The tapes give it away.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'll gladly admit to being active in the AB/DL community for a lot longer than you young whipper-snappers. :D

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
what diaper is she wearing

it appears to be either an Attends, an Abena x plus or a kendall brand diaper
but the video was blurry on my dial up connection, so I couldn't tell for sure.
but it was a cool video.:smile1:

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
what's the difference between the different Attends? Like classic brief, waistband?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
what's the difference between the different Attends? Like classic brief, waistband?
Classic style 10 has no waistband nor no leg gathers I had two cases of those before, they were prone to leaking if you didn't use them right I normally doubled them up. The waistband ones have a elastic waistband and leg gathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.