• Abena Abri-Form

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Petya217

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello Guys,

I would need some advice. In my country I can choose from Tena and Abena products, mainly Tena Slip Plus/Super and Abena Abri-Form. (And some budget stuff drogeries that aren't really good.)
My question would be, which one would you prefer? Also feel free to share the why.

What you need is a High absorbing diaper dear = as many absorbency drops filled on the package as you can find . And dont you have Hartman Moilicare over there ? (dutch brand = EU ) thats the brand i use and have since my IC journey began and it havent let me down yet

Oh and what you also need is be sure to moisturize EVERY day and EVERY time you change youre diaper 8i both moisturize and and add Baby oil. And if possible i would also suggest some Baby powder. And last some good PUK IC pants (the let the body still breath but still help contain any leeks for a while longer PVC dont let youre ... breath )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have limited choices of diapers abena level 4 is a good choice the plastic is better than the cloth back diapers but I think both are good but you should be able to find a lot of options online

Reactions: Petya217
By the way I am wearing a abena at the moment already have wet and only barely noticeable

Also I don't know if you are interested but there are a lot of diapers on the internet that are cloth and are pretty discreet I leak if I wear them at night since I wet considerably more at night which is why I go through a lot of diapers when I get home from work because I drink but these diapers are probably alright for daytime

Missy1 said:
What you need is a High absorbing diaper dear = as many absorbency drops filled on the package as you can find . And dont you have Hartman Moilicare over there ? (dutch brand = EU ) thats the brand i use and have since my IC journey began and it havent let me down yet

Oh and what you also need is be sure to moisturize EVERY day and EVERY time you change youre diaper 8i both moisturize and and add Baby oil. And if possible i would also suggest some Baby powder. And last some good PUK IC pants (the let the body still breath but still help contain any leeks for a while longer PVC dont let youre ... breath )
Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't know about that brand, but it turned out to be available here too. The MoliCare Slip Maxi is something I finally have trust in. And it is also the most comfortable I have tried so far. If it weren't for you, I would still be struggling with Tena Slip Super and the leaks it produces.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
Petya217 said:
Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't know about that brand, but it turned out to be available here too. The MoliCare Slip Maxi is something I finally have trust in. And it is also the most comfortable I have tried so far. If it weren't for you, I would still be struggling with Tena Slip Super and the leaks it produces.

HAPPY i could help Petya :giggle:

Back