Which daytime diaper do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear Abena M3s.

There are occasions where I need a little extra absorbency, so I maintain a small stock of slightly more absorbent diapers (currently ABU Preschool) that I can dig into.

If I need a lot of extra absorbency, I'll wear something obscenely thick like a Bambino Bellissimo, ABU Simple, or cloth diaper, but I generally try to avoid that (not least because those are my overnights and I need them).

Trevor said:
but now that ABU has released Preschool Plastic, I hope my search will be ended. I'll know soon.

I think the Preschools have the potential to be a good replacement for the Depends too. I was also one who thought they weren't all that bad until they went to cloth.

I'd like to see an all white version of the new Preschool plastics for those of us who aren't ABs and need more discretion when wearing in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curently using tena maxi slips and mylesta nylon waterproof pants. This combination works well for me.

Mainly Tena Maxi slips during the day when I need to pass under the radar (discreet) also the preschools cloth due a great job also discreet. If discretion is not a problem cause I will go out with long shirts and winter clothes that cover my bum or wearing for bed, I wear ID Maxi slip, Crinklz or other ABU

Try adding a Bambino Quadro booster pad to your Tena Stretch Super. That is what I do.

AAO said:
I think the Preschools have the potential to be a good replacement for the Depends too. I was also one who thought they weren't all that bad until they went to cloth.

I'd like to see an all white version of the new Preschool plastics for those of us who aren't ABs and need more discretion when wearing in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An all-white diaper would be my all-around preference. I do want prints and such on occasion but white is what means "diaper" to me most of the time. That said, I haven't encountered a print or taping panel, other than Bambino Classico, that bothers me enough to keep me from using it. A diaper is a diaper as long as it's plastic-backed.

The discreet options in plastic-backed have become sparse enough that I'm not even as concerned about possible exposure. AB diapers are pretty clearly superior to adult incontinence diapers in several categories, so as much as I'd rather not discuss it, there would be performance reasons for what I was wearing.

I wear M4s almost exclusively. I find them very discrete; however, if find myself in a situation where additional discretion's required I'll wear a Molicare Super Plus.

I sometimes wear Attends Overnight Breathable Diapers. If I go out in public with them, I wear my boxer briefs over it to reduce the bulkiness in my sweatpants.

Been using ABU Simple but was having nighttime leak issues when laying down for some reason, looking at moving over to Rearz Inspire+ InControl for round the clock. I don't mind bulkiness though and rather like the confidence a thicker diaper gives anyhow.

Currently Walgreens pull-ups, but just ordered a case of Abena S3/S4 (I can't remember which lol.) which I'll likely be switching to for daytime use. Right now I'm changing the pull-ups too frequently.

Tena Slip Active Fit Plus or Maxi

After getting through one bag and change, I think Plastic Preschool diapers will do it for me. I wish the tapes were more reliable but apparently they're considering improvements in the next revision. They're discreet, hold quite a bit for their thickness, and the plastic is pleasant to the touch (could be better!). The price is okay at the case level, so I could see them becoming my overall daily diaper when I'm 24/7.

I am wearing a tena slip maxi and viva medi plastic pants today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back