Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There are many games in that series, but which is the best?
My personal opinion is for CoD4 MW.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I loved modern warfare. It was the best. It was before all the cheating.

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
this needs to be a poll. Anyways, my favorite was Modern Warfare 2. The single player was awesome, the introduction of special ops was fun, but the multiplayer was some of the best ive ever played.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
World at War, before the major decline of the CoD series into a yearly rehash for a quick buck. Also, it's a WWII shooter, which makes it instantly better than any shooter in a modern setting. The guns and warfare of that era make for a much more fun multiplayer experience, unlike today's multiplayer shooters, in which everyone is an army of one.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
World at War, before the major decline of the CoD series into a yearly rehash for a quick buck. Also, it's a WWII shooter, which makes it instantly better than any shooter in a modern setting. The guns and warfare of that era make for a much more fun multiplayer experience, unlike today's multiplayer shooters, in which everyone is an army of one.

I second this. WaW was one of my favorites second in line would have to be The first Black Ops. Black Ops 2 is not that bad in fact its the one I still play, although boosting has become quite an issue on Hardcore Kill Confirm!

Ghost has to be one of the worst IMO. The maps encourage camping and thats the one thing I can stand on CoD, nothing pisses me off more then someone thinking that they are good because the sit in the same spot the whole game.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Wait, you mean they're not all the same exact game? :shades:

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
They should have just keep one game and constantly update it with new weapons and maps.

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I liked the original modern warfare because it was so new compared to the many WWII, having said that WaW introduced zombies, and thats always been my fav part of Cod now.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
this needs to be a poll. Anyways, my favorite was Modern Warfare 2. The single player was awesome, the introduction of special ops was fun, but the multiplayer was some of the best ive ever played.

He is new I doubt he knows how to set a poll up :/ Give him a break ^^

UnknownIdentity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

I third this(?). Bouncing bettys were so much fun, i used to love running for the tanks on a big map. Then there was the zombies.... I remember all of the maps (All 4 lol)

Here there was a rumor that if you got to lvl 20 on the map in the jungle there was an Easter egg. Then there was the actual Easter eggs, back when you didn't have to cut off your right arm and preform brain surgery on yourself to get them. E.g. the telephone on the jungle map, or the shooting the teddy on the last map. Good times =D

Last edited:

Hobbes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've enjoyed just about every minute of the very short time I've invested into each CoD game - but I've never truly recaptured the original sense of awe that I got when I played the original Call of Duty. At its release, Medal of Honor, with its heart-stopping D-Day invasion mission was the cream of the crop, but CoD just completely blew it away with it's non-stop action and heroic epic feel, particularly the Stalingrad mission in the Soviet campaign - what a trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.