Which came first, the AB or the DL?

If you are an AB/little and a DL, which came first for you?

• I was an AB/little first

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • I was a DL first

Votes: 84 77.8%
  • I realised I was both at the same time

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
At first I was a DL. Never really had the AB tendencies until much later. I think when I got my first bottle and paci I knew that I had an AB side. Though now the AB side is a lot stronger than my DL side. I just kinda feel more AB than DL.

it’s really hard to say. I’ve been infatuated with diapers since I was forced out of them. 🤣 I guess the DL side came first, around age 12-13. but by the time I was 15-16, I was definitely a TB. been doing this since 1999! Lol

Reactions: Rezzu and Lyric
I've always just been a little, without a label or understanding for as long as I can remember and after I understood who I was since I was about 24. never been into the DL side.

Just a DL but only learned to love them after I accepted I will be in them for life. That and after finding premium diapers because they was not always this good. Molicare super the purple ones was my first quality diaper. I would buy them mail order from HDIS. I have no desire to act like or dress like a baby. I do find it real interesting though how many ABs are out there and learning about it. I defiantly have no judgement just not my thing.

I always believe I was a diaper lover.

Ever sense I finally got myself back into wearing diapers however have I slowly realized that I was more than just a diaper lover or wanted to seek wearing as a form of comfort. I actually wanted to take myself back in time when I was younger- though instead of being a boy, I wanted to live the life as a baby girl.

Ever sense then, I've never felt more happier about myself nor different. Surprised it took me this long to realized this; but nonetheless here I am now and fully enjoying the new side of myself as it is. 😊

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I've always been attracted to diapers, I never really had any ab desires as a kid. Once I got my hands on my first pack of adult diapers, i put one on and quickly slipped into little space and began sucking my thumb. Now i have suffies and paccis and really enjoy them.

DL first. I don't think I had the feeling of wanting to regress until around age 15-16. That's when things got stressful... and since I was already in diapers at night, I guess I started to link the desire to regress with the diapers and boom. There it is

DL first, for as long as I can remember. My little side has presented itself more and more as I've accepted myself in diapers, and been able to talk to my wife about them.

I definitely have some AB going on.

I'm still learning.

I was a little first. Have always been interested in more child like activities my whole life but suppressed it for years because I would get flack from my siblings for being so childlike. I never grew out of my childlike tenancies. Diapers came around age 11, I guess with pubescent curiosity? Hooked since then, but I had a diaper purge age 11-19/20

i was a DL first. and still am a DL

Reactions: ShyBoo81
For me I always had an attachment to diapers. So I think diapers first. But I always had a little side to me as well I just didn't realize it until I started looking up the lifestyle online

Just thinking about it now. I have always had a little side to me. I mean how many 25 year olds are still reading ‘The Sheep Pig’, ‘Goosebumps’ and ‘The Baby Sitters Club’ (I know BSC is primarily seen as a females seires and I’m a bloke I’ve heard all the jokes). But I’ve always had a liking for kid and teen books, films and TV shows. I mean if you offered me the choice of watching ‘Line of Duty’ or ‘The Next Step’ I would choose ‘The Next Step’ every time. Similarly would you rather read ‘The Ghost’ by Robert Harris or ‘The Poltergoose’ by Michel Lawrence Hans me ‘The Poltergoose’. I could go on I’ve always preferred stuff aimed at children and teenagers even now at 30 I mean some adult shows I enjoy ‘The Apprentice’, ‘Death in Paradise’, ‘Revenge’ but I still do and I think always will sat that when it comes to culture teen and children have it far better than adults maybe that’s partly why I’m a ABDL. I know this is a long post but I’m in a reflective mood.

Not my job to watch children I kind of go back and forth really.

ThePaddedTurtle said:
i was a DL first. and still am a DL
Nice. Sticking to your roots I see. Once a DL, always a DL 😆

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back