Which baby diapers still fit adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know the little swimmers large do but nothing more does anyone have a list im 28-30 waist

Here is a complete list of baby diapers that will fit a 28-30 inch waist:

That is all.

Get diapers designed for adults.

While small adults can sometimes physically squeeze into baby diapers, that doesn't really make them "fit". You just end up wearing butt floss that doesn't really reach high enough, doesn't seal correctly, and doesn't hold enough for adult use.

Some people modify/extend baby diaper tabs to fit into them anyway, but if you go that route, the largest size of any diaper brand will "fit" with that method.

Properly-sized adult diapers do a much better job of recreating the look, feel, and experience of being in diapers.

buridan said:

That is all.

That's a long list =o

If you can get your hands on some ConvertUps (ConvertUps.com) then the bigger sizes will fit you and for me I find they can still hold a fair amount

Old style Curity cloth diapers will fit. You just have to reverse the diaper so that you put it on the long way rather than the way it is shown on the box.

This begs the question which adults still fit into babies diapers (sooo jealous.)

Actually I see some posts from people that they do but maybe people should think twice before putting personal details on the net (not saying don't just make sure you are comfortable with peeps knowing if you do.)

I still fit into easy ups and can squeeze into some baby diapers but actual baby diapers only last for about 30 seconds before the sides snap lol, Easy ups and little swimmers last a while but thats because the sides are super stretchy.

I'd go with what above said: Get convert ups, I use them, they're amazing, they make baby diapers fit without having to modify them. I've tried them with a vast variety of diapers and they work wonderfully, the just suck with things like training pants as there is no place to mount the convert up to.

If you want to experiment with baby diapers, you should use them as stuffers inside a normal adult diaper. It's kind of fun and pretty useful!

I must agree with FruitKitty that if you want to wear baby diapers for the sake of actually using a diaper, you are much much better off buying diapers in your actual size. There is plenty of proof out there that smaller people, especially tiny females, can fool around in Pampers and Goodnites, but neither of those are suitable for an adult to rely on in all real life situations. You are much better off seeking out diapers that fit you.

Wearing Pampers and Huggies baby diapers is easy enough if you're determined--as I often am. I enjoy makeshifting with both disposable and cloth baby diapers. But you have to have reasonable expectations. Even if you're very small, the largest Pampers diapers won't fit "properly"--like they do on a baby. And if you're an average or large adult, simply putting these diapers on will usually entail some amount of experimentation and modification. Further, using these diapers for their intended purpose can be a bit risky. You might find, as I do, that while you can safely wet most baby diapers once (if you go slowly), a second time guarantees an accident, as does wetting very quickly or wetting while in any position other than standing. These diapers just don't have much room in them, and if you aren't regulating your flow and positioning yourself to ensure that it all ends up on the padding, you're also headed for trouble.

Unfortunately, for some of us who like the designs of modern baby diapers, using the adult kind can feel like a big step backwards. The two are quite out-of-step, design-wise. The functionality of an adult diaper is certainly far, far superior, but then we're not always concerned with functionality.

But back to the question: If you're going to try baby diapers without modification/extension, your best bet is probably Pampers Baby Dry 6, which is, fortunately, a very easy diaper to find. It's the same size and almost as stretchy as Cruisers 7, which would probably get my vote if it was findable in brick-and-mortar stores anymore. If you have no trouble with Baby Dry 6 and want to branch out, Luvs 6 is very similar, but a bit less durable--less apt to tolerate a very tight fit. Avoid Huggies products except GoodNites (which aren't baby diapers anyway). If you're content with extending the tapes or using something like ConvertUps, though, then you can be pretty adventurous.

RUSSKY said:
Old style Curity cloth diapers will fit. You just have to reverse the diaper so that you put it on the long way rather than the way it is shown on the box.

New-style flats fit even better! Most new flats are square, so you can just stack a few and then fold them as you would a prefold. Or at least, that's what works for me. I use the 32" x 32" (about 29" x 29" after washing) bamboo flats from Nicki's Diapers. Unfortunately, with a 38" waist, those old Curity flats won't quite work for me as-is. I do have a large stash of Curity prefolds, though, and they're great stuffers. They are also easily "makeshifted together" with a few extra pins. I find that kinda fun to do.

Last edited:
A neat trick I found out, if you can get your hands on GoodNites True-Fit, you don't necessary need their booster pads, you can put a baby diaper the best you can on yourself and put the GoodNites True-Fit underwear on and this will do the job quite well at holding the baby diaper and since it has a pouch with some leak guards, it doubles the ones in the baby diaper and somehow prevent leaks, I've tried with extra cheap brand baby diapers but I plan on trying it with Pampers soon.

buridan said:

That is all.

"Fit" is subjective. If you have a 28-30" waist you can get away with wearing Pampers Cruisers Size 7's fairly easily. I am wearing one now and I have a 29 or 30" waist. Just make use of how much the tapes are able to stretch and put a small piece of masking type there to hold them if you are concerned.

If you really are into getting your favorite baby diaper on, then what CookieMonstah mentioned earlier about the Convertups seems to be what is needed. They connect onto the diaper itself giving you the extra room both for waist and front and back fit. I checked out their website and they are sized to accommodate over a 40 inch waste when ordering the XL size. I would fit with the large, priced with shipping to the U.S. Coverts today to about $55 U.S. Dollars. They come in multiple colors and work with any brand cloth like baby diaper. A very neat idea but a bit pricey. I know sipping is free if you buy two or more. Look at this if you really want to fit into a baby diaper.

well i thought of depends but dont know what are the thickest ones does anyone have an idea

buridan said:

That is all.

yep lol

hello all! this is my first post. Im new here. I love diapers and have had a fetish for diapers for some time. its fun :) Im a waist size 28.. and i can fit into L/XL size parents choice diapers.. they are more like night time / pull ups.. but these have aloe and stuff. they feel great.

24smalls said:
hello all! this is my first post. Im new here. I love diapers and have had a fetish for diapers for some time. its fun :) Im a waist size 28.. and i can fit into L/XL size parents choice diapers.. they are more like night time / pull ups.. but these have aloe and stuff. they feel great.

If they fit you fine and you're really a waist of 28" you may want to try the S/M size version of these, or Goodnites, they should work fine too, maybe even with Pull-Ups size 4T-5T, but don't trust anyone that will tell regular baby diapers will fit, they won't at all.

i doubt the s/m will fit me. baby diapers wont ive tried lol.. I used to like the strap kind but the straps kept failing so i changed to these. I think these are the largest parents choice makes.. but they fit nice and snugg. they dont tear or fall off. and im not ready to move on to adult diapers. I actually might be a bit smaller waist line but im not sure havent measured in a while. anyways these are nice. :)

24smalls said:
i doubt the s/m will fit me. baby diapers wont ive tried lol.. I used to like the strap kind but the straps kept failing so i changed to these. I think these are the largest parents choice makes.. but they fit nice and snugg. they dont tear or fall off. and im not ready to move on to adult diapers. I actually might be a bit smaller waist line but im not sure havent measured in a while. anyways these are nice. :)

I'm a 40" waist and the S/M rip on me but for sure if I was around 30" or less, they would fit, you will be surprised, the Goodnites stretch a lot more than the Parents Choice and they are a little bit bigger on the size too, I have a pack of the Goodnites with Iron Man on them, I use some straps from Pull-Ups with velcro sides to put them on and they nearly fit like I said, just my waist is way too big for them. The L/XL fit me like a glove nearly, and they work really well.

ive been wanting to try the goodnites. i think my next pack will be those. i like designs and stuff so iron man is cool. thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back