JustAFloof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Alright, so this is a question I've had for some time:

Which are the bulkiest type/brand of diapers?

Some details I should probably add to this are:

I don't care for absorbency and leaks. I don't use the diapers, I only like the feeling of wearing them, so I don't care if they have high risk of leaking.

I don't care if they are very visible. I don't go in public while wearing, I only wear when I'm alone, so there is no need for the diapers to be discreet.

I like to feel the diaper, so if there is one type that is very bulky, but you can hardly feel you're wearing it, I would discard it.

I think that's all. So which diaper type/brand would fit the most in the things I mentioned?

KitsuneFox

Forum Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
If you are after the sensation, than cloth will work incredible well.
Make sure to read up on how to properly use & care for cloth diapers if you ever plan on using them for more than underwear !

JustAFloof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Your best bet is cloth, especially if you dont care to use it
If you are after the sensation, than cloth will work incredible well.
Make sure to read up on how to properly use & care for cloth diapers if you ever plan on using them for more than underwear !
Thanks! I will take a look at them, do you have suggestions on where I can look for them? Like, brands of cloth diapers or if there are different types?
I'm still very new to the ABDL world and I don't have much idea about most things.

KitsuneFox

Forum Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Others in this forum have more experience with cloth than I do ... I just have a few prefold baby diapers I use as boosters .

Last edited:

Rtrdude9699

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you don’t use them, it seems that disposables are a one-time use waste of money! I love disposables, however (I use them too though). I would definitely look into cloth for your situation.

Role
  1. Private
No single disposable is going to be bulky if its DRY. You'l either need to wear more than one, or wet it with water. If that doesn't suit you...CLOTH can be as thick as you like.

Last edited:

RedStripeLvr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
changingtimesdiaperco.com and babypants.com are two good sources for great cloth diapers at a reasonable price. I believe CTDC includes a booster with each diaper, but BP does not. I use contours, but if you are looking for bulk (especially between the legs) you would want to look into pre-folds.

Foxroxsox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
The bulkiest disposable when dry is the Rearz Barnyard line. They also have velcro takes so you can wear them more than once.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you want bulk, cloth diapers are your best bet especially if you’re looking purely for bulk and not actual use. Just layer up the prefolds or stuff a pocket/AIO diaper to your heart’s content. Plus, they’re washable and reusable, so you won’t have to waste anything.

If you want to go the disposable route, though, Forsite AM/PM or Under The Sea are pretty thick coming out of the packaging. I have one on at the moment, and it feels like a very pulpy diaper, very thick and soft like a pillow between my legs.

Zorbid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you want bulk Double diaper! If you take a thick diaper like a rearz or more economical tranquility atn and double it, bam super thick! Like others have said cloth is easy to bulk it up.