Whewf. I'm just tired. Of so much.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So on top of having to fight COVID a second time (whee), I log on and notice there's people romanticizing what I go through.

Days are a struggle what with

● OAB making it impossible to tell if this emergency really IS an emergency,

● bedwetting giving me constant anxiety and fear of rejection,

● and this bizarre...THING that happens occasionally now where I sometimes can't feel things down there other than the very distinctive sensation that no, I am not quite holding it all in

And then yesterday there was a kidney stone on top of it.

And now today for the second time in a row I'm seeing people -celebrating- becoming bedwetters. Something I tried my entire life to stop.

It fucks with my head. I can't make peace with it.

Get some rest, hydrate and please take care of yourself. There will always be people that romanticize another persons struggles, I’d like to tell you that isn’t the case but there are too many people in this world and we’re all unique in our own ways. You have enough on your plate that you don’t need to worry about what others are doing. I know talking about becoming a bed wetter is frowned upon if mentioned in the incontinence section, flag it and mods might take care of it (can’t speak for the mods).

This site is also a safe place for people like them too so if you wander into the AB or DL section it might appear. We can not prevent running into things we don’t like but we can be better at choosing the content we wish to view. I’m by no means trying to invalidate your feelings, I just want you to get better and being conserned with others actions at the moment isn’t the best in your current condition. People have made the same arguments and vented the same frustrations that are fucking with you head now so this isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last. So get some rest and let someone else fight that battle, at least until your covid is gone.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I would be horrified and miserable at the bed to wear diapers. I choose to wear them when I want to, but I would have to not have that choice.

I can not imagine what you are going through, and I'm sorry if the abdl side is making it harder for you at this time.

Best of luck with that kidney stone. The other issues too, I just know that s kidney stone is treatable which is why I singled it out

Punku said:
Get some rest, hydrate and please take care of yourself. There will always be people that romanticize another persons struggles, I’d like to tell you that isn’t the case but there are too many people in this world and we’re all unique in our own ways. You have enough on your plate that you don’t need to worry about what others are doing. I know talking about becoming a bed wetter is frowned upon if mentioned in the incontinence section, flag it and mods might take care of it (can’t speak for the mods).

This site is also a safe place for people like them too so if you wander into the AB or DL section it might appear. We can not prevent running into things we don’t like but we can be better at choosing the content we wish to view. I’m by no means trying to invalidate your feelings, I just want you to get better and being conserned with others actions at the moment isn’t the best in your current condition. People have made the same arguments and vented the same frustrations that are fucking with you head now so this isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last. So get some rest and let someone else fight that battle, at least until your covid is gone.
Thanks. <3 I just get so tired sometimes, you know? And I want to tell these people "IT'S NOT AS FUN AS IT SOUNDS" but they don't listen and you have to just wait a week until they show up on a different sub asking how you make it stop.

I'm just gonna focus on myrecovery.

Back