AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Like items and Stuff. just look at what your wearing/using and see if it was made someplace other then China.

Ex: My shoes are made in Malaysia
My Baby bottle was made in England (and by Philips...the Electronic company...)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
My shirt that I'm wearing was made in Jamaica.
All my jeans are made in either Canada or America.

That's about it for now.. I'd go through my hoodies and other stuff, but I don't wanna

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
My snowboard is made in the USA! Biatch...
But my guitar was made in Korea (it's an old Schecter. The new ones are cheaper and Chinese.)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Basically everything is from China, Taiwan, Korea. I'm sure if I looked, I could find some other ones. I think the apple juice I have in the fridge is from Argentina...

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Shirt I'm wearing: Hecho en El Salvador
Shorts " " : Made in Cambodia
Boxers " " : Made in Thailand

I try to buy things that are made ANYWHERE but China, when I can. I'm not militant about it, and if the "thing" I want is of Chinese origin, and no other is available, I'll buy it. One of the best ways to stimulate the economies of 3rd World countries is to buy products produced there.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My snowboard is made in the USA! Biatch...
But my guitar was made in Korea (it's an old Schecter. The new ones are cheaper and Chinese.)

You should make a youtube video of yourself strapped into a snowboard while playing the guitar and posting on a web forum. :D

For me, my shirt was "assembled in Mexico" (I can't believe that they shipped 'tee shirt parts' from other parts of the globe, which is what that implies), but my jeans were made in the good 'ol USA (by a company that is now out of business
rolleyes.gif
). My Bullhead socks... No clue, and I think Bambinos are made in China or Japan (anyone have any idea?).

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Shirt I'm wearing: Hecho en El Salvador
Shorts " " : Made in Cambodia
Boxers " " : Made in Thailand

I try to buy things that are made ANYWHERE but China, when I can. I'm not militant about it, and if the "thing" I want is of Chinese origin, and no other is available, I'll buy it. One of the best ways to stimulate the economies of 3rd World countries is to buy products produced there.

hehe, im like that too.

My mom kinda got me into doing that. She Rarely buys anything made in china.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
North Face shoes - Taiwan, North Face jacket - Philipenes. Same company, completely different places. I don't much care so long as It's good, works and doesn't fall to pieces, for all I know my laptop could've been made in Malaysia by some 4 year old earning 40 pence an hour.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Everything I have on is made in Turkey. Except for my boxers which don't say where they're made. They're "Cheap Monday", which is a Swedish brand, but I doubt they're actually made here.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My laptop is made in the RoC. Other then that, I have no idea. Probably made in some developing country by 10 year olds.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Umm, my hat was hand-made in Alaska C:
Other than that, I'm sure everything else I have is made in China or something. I dunno.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My shoos were made in the USA
My (ex) camera was made in Malaysia.
Phone (without the battery) was made in Finland

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
some of my 100% cotton shirts are made in Bangladesh. The brand is Faded Glory and I get them from Wal-mart, they look good and they get the job done for like 8 bucks each.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
All my stuff is made from bona fide canadian hemp.

My guitars hand made, so I doubt it was made in china.

hen

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yea I check the lables on my stuff, try to diversify my stuff from origion, if the is the product I will try to buy the made in USA one.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Imgine my shock when I bought a new winter jacket, got it home, looked at the label and saw that it was made in Viet Nam. Yeah, that's my generation. I wanted to take it to Washington D.C. to the Viet Nam monument which is the wall of 55,000 names of those who died, some of them my friends, and say look what you died for. But that's politics and history. Those who were once enemies become friends. Maybe it's a good thing that we can let those things pass. But still....

Status
Not open for further replies.