Where would you like to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd like to go travel around Asia. Spend two or tree months on lazy traveling holiday trough few Asian countries.

D

daria7483

Hawaii (particularly after seeing Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which takes place almost entirely there). Paris. Ireland. Canada again.

I have to give Mandi credit for wanting to go to Africa and build a school, as I have no such aspirations.

But Hawaii is number 1 on my list I think. I'd like to see some of the waterfalls there. I'm going to start a savings account for travel and hope to go in 2010.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would like to visit Russia, to view the pasture and know the culture.

And Canada, to work there as a truck driver. Driving 18 wheelers over ice seems something that I would make my profession to be. Winter road FTW!

My degree in psychology and sociology is useless to me.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Alaska! It is soo cold, even the thickest of diapers doubled up can be hidden from view under layers of clothes.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I want to visit Denver and go skiing or something snow-related. Down here in Texas, we don't get much (any) snow.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Germany. Go to the Autobahn and drive the **** out of my car.

Also i would love to return to Asia and see how things have changed since i left there 6 years ago. Last would be Australia because it was just so darn fun last time!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Germany. Go to the Autobahn and drive the **** out of my car.
Good luck finding an area where you can drive the 4 starts out of your car. Most of the time, you'd be hard pressed to even shift into 2nd gear on there. Gotta love congested roads.

That said, I'd love to see Australia.

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd like to, and probably will, travel around the USA.

I don't really have a list of other places, everywhere is pretty interesting really.

I do want to visit Amsterdam, and fortunately I will be later this year. :D

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would like to visit every countries. This world is so beautiful.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Australia, Toyko, Las Vegas I don't live from from that so maybe in 4 years or less I will I really just want to go to the shows a try to win a few hands of blackjack.

and where ever my online older brother is living at the time. hes currently in NY and I am in CA. Fate thought it would play a funny joke on us.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Garda(Italy), and australia, and if there's time left... all the other beautifull places in the world

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
people who suggested astralia have made a good choice ^_^ sydney is by far the biggest city, but the great barrer reef, uluru, as well as perth melbourne and canberra the national capital.

but me, japan, visit all the castles, especially kyoto, the sight of the operations of the shnsengumi
greece though FIRST visit my relatives ^_^

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to watch the Hyundai A-League soccer highlights show, and started following Melbourne Victory. They seem to have a nice stadium (Telstra?) in an interesting (to this American) neck of town (Dockyards?). That's where I'd want to go.

Role
Incontinent
Japan, Australia, New Zealand, China, Brazil, Germany. Can't think of any more off the top of my head. I've been to tons of places also. England, Spain, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, and probably a 30 of the 50 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.