Where would you like to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where is one place where you would like to visit someday? The one place I've always wanted to visit is Japan...But I also want to visit Scotland, England, France, a bunch of the states, and Canada...Who knows if I actually will though >__>

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Spain, USA, UK, Australia, Japan. That's all I can think of for now.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I don't know, but some place with amazing uncharted skiing like the alps or something. I also want to drive sandrails in some big sand dunes somewhere.
sandrail-

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ever since I was really little I've always wanted to go to the Amazon Rain Forest

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Pentecost Island, Vanuatu, South Pacific

The happiest place in the world and the place where bungee jumping was invented.

Or, maybe Tonga. That's another kingdom in the South Pacific. Tonga is the only place in the South Pacific that has always been an independent nation.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I want to go to Africa and build a school.

Aside from that, I just want to travel the US and visit all my friends. :)

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Lol, yankee wannabe, you seem like. But then Windsor is almost the St. Paul to Detroit's Minneapolis, I suppose.

Actually, I'd love to see more of Canada. It's interesting in that is shares such a long border with the States, and our cultures seem kind of intertwined in a way. But Canada has a vastly different history, with the UK, and itself in some sense.

Last edited:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would like to go to england, I have been all over the US, a few times when gas was cheap, and I visited Canada a few times, but never made it to Mexico, that would be another place I would like to go.

X

xdeadx

PA? lol. I live there, and am from CA too. It's an OK place. Not too exotic, though. But then I've never had scrapple.
[/url]
It's only cause I wanan see certain... people =D

If anywhere else it would be Italy or Spain.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've got two places.

California, USA and New Zealand.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'd like to visit Canada over this side of the pond, and Germany, Austria, Netherlands on the other side. Going back to great grandparents, I believe I have some roots in Germany on my mother's side of the family.

~Pramrider

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
i would like to visit Amsterdam or Ireland.

Role
Private
New Zealand.
Just remember, New Zealanders don't use the letter 'I'. Instead, all I's are replaced with 'U'. Oh guve me fufty sux buts of fush'n'chups! :laugh:

Edit: Suppose I better add something relating to the topic in.

US, Canada, Norway, Finland, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Egypt, UAE and a journey around South America would be fantastic.

Last edited:

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I'm planing on going to Mexico in a year or two with a few friends if they can get off of work.Also planning down to Florida next spring break if I got the time. I am also planning on going to Span my last year of high school if they still have it. Then I am also planing a trip up north during the winters so I can go snow boarding and stuff. Plus I will also be going all over the USA for some conventions when I got the time and cash. I would also like to move up to California and go on a trip to Japan and the Uk.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ireland! The Netherlands! Russia (I don't know why, I've just always wanted to go there). Denmark (I want to go to Legoland).

Then places to visit friends...the UK, Germany, Belgium, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Morocco, Egypt, Peru, Brazil, Australia.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Dreamy, but I'd like to visit as many places in the world possible.
But, a shorter list of 5 is :

1)Cuba
2)Canada
3)America
4)China
5)Japan.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I forgot, Tokyo would be great. If I had $622 a night, I'd stay at the Hyatt that Lost in Translation was filmed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.