Where would you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLMProductions

Lets say that tomorrow you all of a sudden have millions of dollars. Where would you go and what would you do. I would build my dream house in Hawaii with an indoor/outdoor dirtbike track and indoor/outdoor pool right by the beach....

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Well if were talking hundreds of millions here
it is private Island time, with a race track, beautiful villa to hold abdl meets among friends, a smaller secluded private housing area for immediate family, mom, dad, brother, my sisters, nana, an edge-less salt water pool, a nurse/emt on staff an a helio, then invest rest to maintain this lifestyle for future generations.

hockeyblazers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I probably wouldn't go anywhere. Id probably just stay home, maybe buy a small house and then a bunch of "toys" (dirt bikes, streetbikes,cars, trucks, etc.)

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Well if were talking hundreds of millions here
it is private Island time, with a race track, beautiful villa to hold abdl meets among friends, a smaller secluded private housing area for immediate family, mom, dad, brother, my sisters, nana, an edge-less salt water pool, a nurse/emt on staff an a helio, then invest rest to maintain this lifestyle for future generations.

I'd go with that but instead of the race track I'd have an air strip (which I could use as a race track like uk top gear does) and add a fleet of private jets that I could use to fetch the ADISCers of the world to my island for free, and the villa be more of a holiday resort

If the money was a little less say 10-30 million I'd stay where I am and open an on line store for ABDL items at more reasonable prices, any diaper priced by weight, Pacis that don't cost the earth, furniture that's only slightly more expensive than adult versions that are easily convertible to and from hiding states etc

less than 10 million and I would take a holiday and invest the rest into my debt hole, a smallish house, a second hand car and the rest into something low risk with guaranteed returns of at least 25k a year (even with only a million and a half to start with that's 0.25% per annum which should be easy to find) and never work again

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I would move to Liechtenstein and have my CTs move in. Outside of that, I don't think I'd do much different. I'd would still want to be married and work in my current field. ^^

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since my kids live in Virginia, I would probably move into a big Victorian home in Annapolis, or somewhere on the Chesapeake Bay. I'd have a 35' sailboat and my wife and I would hit all the great seafood restaurants. As a writer, that's my goal anyway. Who knows. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Orcaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wouldnt buy houses. Id buy a yacht, a big one with the range to go anywhere I want. That and a Fleet of super cars.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Simple really: many different music instruments would be purchased, some trips to Leipzig and Vienna would in order, a room/home with much better acoustics and an organ would be built, and finally there would be much schooling and lessons to be taken.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
South Carolina, Australia, Canada, simply to meet people.

I'd fly all over the world just to visit, if I had a million.

C

Cygnus

I'd go to Alberta, buy a really small house, and stash the rest for savings. I'm not a materialistic person at all :p

Seamuis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Northern Luzon, Philippines. build a modest house up in the mountains. set aside everything else for savings and future needs and enjoy life one day at a time. if I find someone to live my life with and start a family one day, I would use some of it for traveling with that person. maybe a small home in nantucket with a small schooner for sailing when I come back to the states to visit. (and for my children to be born, so they can have dual citizenship) not much else beyond that id think. I like to think of myself as a modest person. no fancy cars or other typical 'adult toys' no mansions or over the top luxury items. investing the money would be far wiser, and could ensure that future generations of my family can enjoy an easy life.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'd start by paying for Charlie's tuition fees at our local university so we don't need to be living apart after the summer.

I'd then buy one of the really big houses near my flat, and have it changed around a bit to suit my needs, and then I'd go about investing and making charitable donations and going to dinners like a major philanropist/society girl.

Ringer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would spend a lot of time seeing the good old USA. There is so much I haven't seen.
When that is done settle back in Rural Ohio for the rest of my life.

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hmmm... I would travel around the world first, then maybe move to Victoria, BC and buy a beachfront house there. Then I might go and find a job at a bank or something to keep myself busy.

woofcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I would pay off my current debts buy a car and a truck or van for transport and build a house to the specs that I want and stock it with everything that I would ever want or need, pay off my siblings college debt and the rest into savings. after that I would get a comfy job so I don't go crazy not doing anything.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Put it all in the savings account and set it up so that 25% interest stays in the savings and 25% goes to a mutual fund and Live off the 50% like a responsible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.