Where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
So im pretty new to the ab dl scene and was wondering how someone becomes incontinent. it seams like a long process. is there anyway to do it faster?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not in a way that will harm your health...I'd recommend just doing it the natural way with diapers

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i know i wear diapers, but how does one become completely incontinent?

By going whenever you get an urge...Don't hold it...It can take over a year though, but that's like the only "safe" way

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Only if you let it work...You have to let go anytime you feel the slightest urge...Don't hold it in...And if you don't get completely incontinent, you should at least get to the point where you'll probably still need protection...But this can take over a year to accomplish

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not advice for that...At least the bladder one is more well known...

Role
Private
I'm just going to recommend not trying to become incontinent.

Quite frankly...
  1. It will become a huge day-to-day hassle,
  2. It will take the fun out of wearing diapers,
  3. It is unhealthy for you to lose bodily functions,
  4. It can be unhygienic if you don't take that extra care and consideration,
  5. It spotlights you to ridicule,
  6. It will cost you financially.

Have you honestly weighed up the consequences of what you are thinking of doing?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm going to recommend trying to become incontinent if you want to.

Quite frankly...
  1. You will get used to diapers being the day-to-day routine,
  2. Diapers can still be fun, even if you need them,
  3. There is no research that says incontinence is unhealthy,
  4. It can be unhygienic if you don't take that extra care and consideration,
  5. Most people will never suspect a thing, those that do will typically be polite and considerate
  6. It will cost you financially.

Have you honestly weighed up the consequences of what you are thinking of doing?

I mirrored Lukie's post for a reason... he does make some valid points... however it's really not as bad as people will lead you to think. I personally wouldn't reccomend doing the whole bowel incontinence thing b/c of the issues of smell and cleanup... but if you want to try it, be my guest.

I've been wearing 24/7 for several months now, and I don't plan on stopping. The first month is probably the worst... and yes, there are some times where you hate it... but honestly it has been a positive experience for me so far.

But, as was said, this isn't a decision to be taken lightly as it will have effects on your day-to-day existance. You do have to remember to take a clean diaper with you everywhere you go... and always be prepared to need a change at the worst possible moment. Personal cleanliness is of immense importance if you are staying diapered... as is consideration of other people... they probably don't want to see or smell your diaper. As long as you are discreet and clean about it though, there really isn't much anyone can say.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
yes, cost will definitely be a factor, i am now running a $50 a week habit, with the fed ex guy already pretty much knowing what it is. i've been in diapers daily for years now, (never was much of a bedwetter) and have been 24/7 for the past month, when my bladder finally shrunk down to about 4~8 ounces, i find myself much happier than the good old days when i had the 50oz bladder and required catheterization on too regular a basis.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
yes, cost will definitely be a factor, i am now running a $50 a week habit, with the fed ex guy already pretty much knowing what it is. i've been in diapers daily for years now, (never was much of a bedwetter) and have been 24/7 for the past month, when my bladder finally shrunk down to about 4~8 ounces, i find myself much happier than the good old days when i had the 50oz bladder and required catheterization on too regular a basis.

$50 a week? You need to get some better diapers mate. Even overestimating the cost of diapers it runs me only $20 a week.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
By going whenever you get an urge...Don't hold it...It can take over a year though, but that's like the only "safe" way
If you do what pojo said its still impossible to become incontinent. The reason is your body will hold the urine and fecal in at night time. There is a reason why Animals and humans can be potty trained its a self defense mechanism. Its naturally a part of us and we were either evolved/designed to be potty trained.

I assume babies are already potty trained to some extent, their muscles are not as strong as kids or adults. How do you think parents can tell when their baby has made a "messy" by facial expressions? Babies also don't really care where they are at to do their business, they don't feel any embarrassment wetting or pooping themselves it comes naturally after all.

Becoming incontinent will require medical "help" in some way. But no doctor will help you on this since they would be crazy to do it. You can take water pills and whatever for a very long time and hope that does it. But I think potty training is like riding a bike, your able to do it until you lose that part of your body completely due to amputation or paralysis. Both of which would be very hard or if not impossible for you to do by yourself. Also if anything went wrong your left to explain to your doctor and maybe even friends and family what you were exactly trying to achieve.

Also I NEED to point out no one here is a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.