Where to? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlammen

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple Question. Where do you dispose of your used diapers so that no one else will know? :confused:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Well, I have my own awesome trashcan in my room (It was meant to go in the kitchen, but it didn't fit so I took it and put it in my bedroom), so I throw my used diapers in there. Whenever I take out my trash, I tend to lift up the existing bags and put mine at the bottom, just because I'm a bit paranoid like that. ^_^

If all of the diapers are just wet, it's really not an issue.

In the rare cases that I actually mess a diaper, incense sticks and air freshener is usually involved in large amounts. :)

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
There is a public dumpster about 400 meters from my house, I can go there when it's dark. Of course, I do throw everything in our dumpster too, but only when the garbage truck isn't too far away.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah what I do is just simply put them in the trashcan in my room. Thats in a hiddenish location. Out of immidiate sight. Spray some air freshener. Take it down on the night befor trash day. You should make an introduction thread. o.<

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The kitchen trashcan. I always put it under something so it can't be seen. I don't worry about the smell since the garbage covers it up. There's really nothing to worry about since no one goes digging through garbage.

Scubadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
If you can get to the trash then put them in a plastic grocery bag or with regular garbage and toss em in there.

If you have to stash them in your room for a bit, put them in an odor locking Zip Lock bag, spray some air freshener in it, and then put it in a sealing plastic container (get em at target). From there, store them in a backpack or something until you can take them out. That will block the smell for a while and I was able to stash 2-3 in there if I was desperate before having to take it out. Be careful and only store them for a short period because after a while they begin to stink to high heaven.

-Scubadiaper

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
My used diapers go into a garbage bag which is then wrapped, tied tightly, compressed, and then thrown into the corner of my closet until the next Monday night. Upon reaching Monday night, I take my used diapers out to the trash can and wheel it to the curb, rinse and repeat.

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Simple Question. Where do you dispose of your used diapers so that no one else will know? :confused:

In a plastic bag that is tied up, in the bottom of another bag.

Also im the bins / trash guy in my house. I take the rubish out and haul the bins out to where the truck comes to collect most of the time.

Sometimes I will dump them in my neighbours bins. But I live in an appartment/terrace with lots of close neighbours.

E

Elli

I buy eco nappy sacks. I usually double bag, especially if the nappy it just a tad too big to tie the bag in an air-tight way. Then it goes in the wheelie bin (outdoors or in garage). If I was hiding them, I would stash them in a cleanable corner and take them to a public bin as soon as possible.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Used to stash them in a box till night when i went out to a public bin, probably looked well dodgy someone going and putting a black bag in a bin at 3am.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I honestly just wait until around 1 in the morning, when EVERYONE is asleep, (I'm a regular vamp), and go outside and toss it in our main trashcan, underneath other stuff.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just put them in plastic shopping bags or other bags I have laying around. Then they go into a regular trash bag and get taken out on trash night. I have been wear a lot lately and missed last weeks pick-up so I have quite a large bag to bring out this week.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I shared with people who didn't know I always used the same bags for packing out nappies as for rubbish. Maybe three identical bags nested so that even if one rips it doesn't attract attention to the rip or let the contents out. If I needed to store them in my room pending removal I would put them in the bin. Any scented tie-handle non-standard bag or a bag evidently full of rubbish in any place other than a bin is immediately recognisable!

I wear flushable liners in the back so rarely have to deal with the nappy itself being dirty. I also use Weenees (a.k.a. Gdiapers in the US) as stuffers which are completely flushable. It's expensive in pounds-per-litre absorbed but significantly extends the wear-time of a brief with the option of changing just the stuffers once or twice without producing any rubbish at all. It's much easier to smuggle clean things into the bathroom than messy ones out.

Following this alternative route of disposal it is also possible to flush the absorbent wadding from an ordinary nappy, so long as you don't flush the plastic or the liner. I won't recommend it because someone will judge it wrong, clog their toilet and get mad at me. But by flushing the bulk (carefully) it is possible to escape from the bathroom with a Molicare folded up in a little bag in your pocket. Some researchers argue that it's actually more eco-friendly for absorbent stuff to end up in sewage than in landfill anyway.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
well i put them in small plastic bags then i throw them in the kitchen garbage when its full than i put that in the main garbage in the garage. unless there is a "messy" diaper than i put it in about three small plastic bags first

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
I have a kitchen trashcan in my room with a sliding lid that covers the trash. I usually stuff used diapers in the bottom over other trash so it can't be seen. It works for me.

polarbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Plastic shopping bags FTW. Can't beat the price, easily available and unless someone's really, REALLY snooping, they hide the sight/smell just fine. I just take them out with the rest of the trash and heave 'em in the dumpster behind the complex. 99% of people pay no attention to what anyone is throwing out.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I keep all my used ones in an old ammo box, it has a tight seal so no smells get out. Then, come the night before the trash gets picked up, I double bag 'em and toss 'em in the trash outside.

DLMitch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I put my diapers in 2 or 3 plastic bags and then put them in the kitchen trash. It works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.