DiaperDressDancer

Diaper Dress Dancer
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I want to know, where can I shop online for some super twirly dresses? I want to get a dress that while standing or walking, my diaper will not show, but when I start twirling/spinning/dancing, the skirt will go straight up, showing all my diaper.

have you checked Amazon? they have a lot of options, I just searched skirts and found some that I think could fit what you are looking for.

angelicprince said:
have you checked Amazon? they have a lot of options, I just searched skirts and found some that I think could fit what you are looking for.
No, I haven't, and I'm looking for dresses, not skirts. If you (or anyone else) find dresses that you think are super twirly, (I prefer pink or white colors) please post links to them, it would save me a lot of time searching.

what length do you want? style? do you want a full dress or just the bottom? the more details that we have, the better someone can help

angelicprince said:
what length do you want? style? do you want a full dress or just the bottom? the more details that we have, the better someone can help
I want a full dress. Style doesn't matter (but I'd like to know if they have child-like twirly dresses in adult sizes), and I also like a dress that is about 30-35 inches. Hopefully these are enough details.

Take a gander at a Skaters Skirt or "A-line" skirt flexible waist fitting with bottom hem being much larger in circumference
that the waist. Sitting walking standing and most any reasonable movement will cover the diapers plastic panties diaper
covers and perhaps offer a sort of fullness to body of the skirt.

A dress with a hem line of 30-35 inches will fall mid thigh and would be better with more length breaking at the knee.
This dress would be TOO short and reveal all too much without any twirlling movement required.
For a skirted sissy at 6 feet tall the navel measurement to the knee would be 24 inches to give you some perspective.

"BUT" twirl around and swing those hips - your cover will be blown and I see London I see France oh my oh my oh what
is that that you are wearing there - its - it's not diapers is it and well it is pretty - very pretty and functional and it is definitely
a great conversation exposition piece with those ruffled frillies across the back of the bum and leg hole edging.
Don't forget the mary janes with frilly detailed ankle sox and perhaps taps on the soles.

Bright colors are not to be minimized - go for the maximum !!!

Just visualize doing the "CAN-CAN" say la ve !!!

I have some more details to help you try and find me the perfect super twirly dress. I am about 5 feet 7 inches tall, and I don't know what size the dress has to be to have a full dress length of about 35-40 inches, it doesn't matter what store it's from, and any links to buy what you think are the perfect twirly dresses for me would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 5"6 and wear medium to large - most "knee-length" dresses are really knee length on me.

For that twirl-and-your-underthings-will-show you will need a circle skirt, those are the ones that go completely flat horizontally when you spin around. The style is also called Skater Skirt. Such skirts are often found on swing dresses or rockabilly dresses, as those have those full, swinging skirts. I'll include a link to amazon, where I literally just searched for "circle skirt dress" - it's really not that hard to find them, they're a very flattering cut, so many retailers have them.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=circle+skirt+dress

OK
THIS DRESS
THIS CARDIGAN [cause you gotta keep the chill away]
THIS [If you want to get the full effect]
Equals just to freakin cute! I would totally rock that, its just such a fun style.

Last edited:
Try etsy a lot of abdl sissy on there

try wearing the thin disposable bladder control bikinis. by depend soft or full panty, Very thin, assorbant, and you don't even feel them on. Put a pair of dancer's panties on over, and only you will know. No more accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back