Where to get scented nappies.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi I'm looking to buy some scented nappies. I really want the lilla bella in medium. the only place I can get them in that size is from abdl.factory but the p+p would be £33.00! so any suggestions where to buy scented nappies in the uk anyone?.

Rearz Bellas are the only ones I know of that have a vaguely sweet scent.

TheGrimmRetails said:
Rearz Bellas are the only ones I know of that have a vaguely sweet scent.
yes I know. thanks for the reply. rearz bella would be ideal but I cant get them in medium in the uk.

Bellas are the only things that come up in a search for scented adult diapers. Otherwise there are YouTube tutorials on how to make your own scented diapers.

TheGrimmRetails said:
Bellas are the only things that come up in a search for scented adult diapers. Otherwise there are YouTube tutorials on how to make your own scented diapers.
yeh. hadnt thought of making my own. could be an idea though. I guess get some every day nappies maybe rearz tykables etc, and add my own scent.

AB universe gives you the option to have scented sticks with the packs of various nappies you buy from them if that helps

Reactions: Davvyboy
Forced said:
AB universe gives you the option to have scented sticks with the packs of various nappies you buy from them if that helps
oh yeh I seen that. so you add the scent yourself? its not built into the actual nappy?

I heard once that Rearz Lil Monsters were scented so I ordered a 1/2 case. Yeah, that was a lie. Even the rearz web site stated that but that isn't the truth. No scent.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
Nowididit said:
I heard once that Rearz Lil Monsters were scented so I ordered a 1/2 case. Yeah, that was a lie. Even the rearz web site stated that but that isn't the truth. No scent.
yeh. not tried those.

ben0510 said:
oh yeh I seen that. so you add the scent yourself? its not built into the actual nappy?

No, from memory, and it’s been a while since I ordered from ABU UK, they put little scented strips in the packs which helps scent the disposables when wrapped up

Last edited:
oh I see. does anyone know if the abu scented nappies are any good? might try some not sure which though.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Andy86
ben0510 said:
oh I see. does anyone know if the abu scented nappies are any good? might try some not sure which though.
I have had them a few times in the past, I love the scent, makes the nappies smell really babyish 😊

I'm a big fan of abu scented. They use a scent strip inside the case of diapers, so unfortunately it's not ingrained into the diaper itself.

frozencanuk said:
I'm a big fan of abu scented. They use a scent strip inside the case of diapers, so unfortunately it's not ingrained into the diaper itself.
I move the strip into the next nappy in the pack, when I get that nappy out to wear I move it to the next

You can always get some essential oil with baby powder scent. Mix into unscented hand lotion or make a spray. Then you can add a powdery scent anywhere you like. And you can decide how strong, or faint, to make it.

Just het some essential oils and add a couple of drops when getting dressed. I was finding I would smell of pee when sitting down. I put 2-3 drops of a clean cotton or baby powder oil I'm the front now and no more pee smells toward the end of the day.

Make your own scented diapers/nappies. Just use your favorite search engine for scented oils. Many choices. 2-3 drops in your dry diaper is all that is needed.

Reactions: flybaby
ben0510 said:
It's good, IMO. They basically put a little strip of heavily perfumed paper (a "scent strip") in with the diapers and the scent transfers quite effectively. It's reminiscent of Pampers but distinct. Also like Pampers, it lingers. For discreetness' sake, I generally get my ABU diapers without scent.

But if I didn't have to worry about curious muggle-noses, I'd get the scented ones every time. :)

Last edited:
ben0510 said:
hi I'm looking to buy some scented nappies. I really want the lilla bella in medium. the only place I can get them in that size is from abdl.factory but the p+p would be £33.00! so any suggestions where to buy scented nappies in the uk anyone?.
ABU UK do scented nappies.
It is a lovely scent too.

ben0510 said:
Rearz Barnyard are slightly scented

Back