Where to find a daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyLittleGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a newly diapered little girl.

At present I diaper myself. How do I go on about finding a daddy to do it for me? Are there any websites I can sign up too to find anyone who is into this as well?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Depends on what you're looking for in a Daddy. Most people tend to go towards FetLife for the usual hook-ups, but from experience most of these are usually short-term. If you're looking for something more long-term, honestly the best option would be to network with others, establish a circle of like-minded people and see what happens from there.

Obviously the standard warnings apply, be safe, don't jump into things, meet the person in question in public a few times, etc.

I'm on Fetlife but didn't think to use that, thank you.

When you say network, is that going to munches and the like?

Thank you for your response.

I’ve always heard going to munches is the best way to meet anyone, it can be tricky because of course everyone wants to meet people living near by but depending on where you are there could be just about no one actively looking around in that community.

I always have a sense that there are all kinds of people who are Abdl, but never make online accounts or start looking around. So it’s a real puzzle where to look for us.

100% of that best bet is always munches tho.

Go to some munches, but don't just stick to ABDL ones. Go to some general ones, even the occasional ones based around a hobby or shared interest. I've found that people tend to have much more luck finding a full time or long term caregiver by stumbling across it with a friendship rather than asking randoms online.

You might have luck just messaging some people, but it all just boils down to putting yourself out there and seeing what happens. Just be social.

Kraiden said:
Go to some munches, but don't just stick to ABDL ones. Go to some general ones, even the occasional ones based around a hobby or shared interest. I've found that people tend to have much more luck finding a full time or long term caregiver by stumbling across it with a friendship rather than asking randoms online.

You might have luck just messaging some people, but it all just boils down to putting yourself out there and seeing what happens. Just be social.

holy crap i must've drank too much schnapps. i see ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back