Where to buy diapers in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronaus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I live in Melbourne Australia in the city. I cannot buy diapers online so can only go to stores, I have been getting Depend briefs but they are not very good.

Is there anywhere that is open on the weekend where I can buy Tena or Abena (thick) diapers? I used to go to Nappyland but they seem to have closed :(. I live near the CBD so anywhere close by would be good.

Last edited:

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Some chemist sells Tena or molicare as far as i know as i can in sydney

anvmbr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Check Cincotta Chemists. I used to buy Tena Slip Maxi packs from them. If you find one, you can also get a loyalty card and get your tenth packet free.

willtehdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is a pharmacy in east kew where I remember seeing Tena Slips a while ago but failing that I go to chemist wharehouse. As for the crappy depends I have personally found them perfectly adequate for at least two full wettings.

anvmbr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh! Independence Australia. One of the few places you can pick up Molicare Super Plus' for a good price. :)

Visit our showroom

You can go to a showroom and buy whatever you need. They also offer free discrete delivery should that become an option for you.

willtehdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh! Independence Australia. One of the few places you can pick up Molicare Super Plus' for a good price. :)

Visit our showroom

You can go to a showroom and buy whatever you need. They also offer free discrete delivery should that become an option for you.

Oh my god they are amazing, go with them, i think i just spent $120 in ten minutes and they say that they will deliver completely discreetly. If you can organize it so that you will be home alone at a certain time you can contact them for shipping times and go from there. Does anyone know of/want to start a Melbourne group?

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I order from Independence Australia make dure u say discrete packaging in comments as sometimes its not discrete and its delivered by courior

pcw

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Melrose Street Pharmacy in North Melbourne 9328 4456
They are open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm
This is where I buy Molicare Super Plus. Pricing is good and last couple of times once you buy six packs, seventh is free.

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Independence Australia is pawsome. The one in Perth is only a few km out of the way for a quick pick up, but the free shipping is just too easy..... and I'm lazy. =>.>=

=^.^=

willtehdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Independence australia

Ok, I sent my order at 11:30-ish AM yesterday and they arrived almost exactly 24 hours later by courier, and i live about one hour out of the city. These guys are my new source of diapers cause their discreet packaging was excellent, (they turned a molicare pad box inside out) and the service was relatively cheap and excellent. It's because of the that I'm currently wearing a molicare super. Damn I'm happy

Lonewolf84007

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If anyone is in the Geelong area, I have found white cross healthcare to be fantastic. Excellent range of diapers including tena, molicare, Abenas, lillyfit and more. Staff very professional and a large display area so you can look around at the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.