Where to buy Custom Onesie

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Title. Any recommendations on Etsy or else where ideally reasonably priced?

I'm not sure about specifics, but there are probably a good amount of shops that are willing to do customs. It's just a matter of asking.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
I'm not sure about specifics, but there are probably a good amount of shops that are willing to do customs. It's just a matter of asking.

Forget I said that. I didn't read the post very well.

kashi said:
Title. Any recommendations on Etsy or else where ideally reasonably priced?

Define reasonably priced :) I mean custom onesies range from $40-80 and is there something specific you are looking for? Also are we talking about diapersuits? or one piece pjs?

lilkayden said:
Define reasonably priced :) I mean custom onesies range from $40-80 and is there something specific you are looking for? Also are we talking about diapersuits? or one piece pjs?

Diaper suits specifically. I'm honestly just getting a onesie with a custom pattern or design. Something RWBY or Kingdom Hearts related. And yes 40-50$ would be an ideal range.

Buyer beware with etsy. If the seller doesn't follow your instuctions or measurements correctly then you could be left with a garment you can't even use. That happened to me once, and the seller (Jessica) wouldn't give a refund. Corporate etsy sided the the seller too so I had to throw away a $60 contoured cloth diaper without ever using it.

Privatina

You could look into BiggBabyBoutique, BigTot, or MommyRedOriginals on Etsy to see if they would do any custom work.

Back