Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyRyRy said:
Huntsville Alabama
So let me guess, you probably know what longalls and jon jons are too, right, since you too are from Northern Alabama. The longalls / jon jon phenomenon seems to be very common in Central and Northern Alabama, especially among well to do families who are mostly Caucasian. It is big in other areas in the South too like Georgia and South Carolina. But it seems to be even bigger in Alabama. :)

Did you ever wear longalls when you were little? Just wondering. I'm from the West Coast, so I never did. Some of these outfits are smocked even on the front bib part.

- longallsboy

Vienna, Austria

AlecDiapers said:
I live in Arizona. Where are you at?
I’m in Arizona also

Tessa said:
This little berg of a town called Rhinelander Wisconsin.
I have a place not far from there

Europe The Netherlands?! Anyone pleasee

Springfield mass

West palm 😁

Anybody wanna play?

West palm 😁I'm not alone in Florida I c

dprmnphx said:
I have a place not far from there
Cool! Pm me about it.

I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada. Though winter in Southern California.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truckerguy
New Hampshire USA here

BabyTyrant said:
Born in and spent most of my life in a town in Western Upstate New York.

Though I have lived in Palm Bay/Melbourne FL before for around 10 years (from about 5 to about 15, then moved back to where I am now, I still wanna move down to FL, theres so much I hate about NYS especially the continuing minimum wage increases and that there isn't too much to do in my town)
I use to live in my

boybecomesdiapergirl said:
New Hampshire USA here
Southern nh here

Originally from Northwest Indiana near Valparaiso. Also lived in a small country town in Southern part of Central Illinois. Still visit both at least 3 times a year. Now I live in the Great St. Louis Area

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Originally Richmond, Virginia, then Northern Virginia, now southeastern North Carolina.

Lonelydl said:
Southern nh here
How are you doing?? I’m near concord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back