Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackyyyyt said:
Western part of Singapore here!
My cousin lives in Telok Blangah. I visited in 2017. Singapore is fantastic but waayyyyyyy to humid & hot!

Reactions: jackyyyyt
urlazybro said:
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I visited JB for a day a few years ago. I wanted to say I stepped foot in Malaysia (I was visiting Singapore) and you have a nice city! All I remember from my visit was seeing the grand palace & getting lost in the R&F Mall. I had some good food there too!

Reactions: jackyyyyt and sleepyhammy
Diaperdan83 said:
It's so awesome knowing there are so many of us all over the world. And, those of you that have many in the same area must feel really good. But, I find it sad that I'm the only hick from Oklahoma.
I'm from Ok

Near Fayetteville, North Carolina. 🍼

Reactions: cltabdl
nezquic66 said:
My cousin lives in Telok Blangah. I visited in 2017. Singapore is fantastic but waayyyyyyy to humid & hot!
Yeah, but it’s nice and cool during monsoon season, no doubt that after the season ends its way too hot haha

jackyyyyt said:
Yeah, but it’s nice and cool during monsoon season, no doubt that after the season ends its way too hot haha
He told me the same thing. Being in the northern US, it’s -10C here right now but it was -20 earlier this week. I don’t like the heat! 30C and humidity is awful!

I'm from uk

I find it interesting I have not seen anyone post from Nebraska....or I do not recall seeing this declaration. Is it because the corn fields are so tall that if you are driving along you can just pull over in 2 seconds and handle an emergency bathroom break anywhere in the state so no problem and no need to wear undergarment protection? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 35235 and nezquic66
Hey I live in Scotland but from Nantwich. Moved up 8 years ago when I was 10 and been here ever since.

Everyone here saying they're from nice places in the US. I've barely made par !!

JOCKMAN said:
I find it interesting I have not seen anyone post from Nebraska....or I do not recall seeing this declaration. Is it because the corn fields are so tall that if you are driving along you can just pull over in 2 seconds and handle an emergency bathroom break anywhere in the state so no problem and no need to wear undergarment protection? :LOL:
I’m from rural Ohio. Can neither confirm nor deny we have the same ability.

Reactions: loadlover, JOCKMAN and chamberpot
Diaperdan83 said:
That's awesome. 🤩I don't feel so alone.
Very lonely when it comes to ok abdls

squishypants said:
St. Louis, MO area USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I lived in Saint Louis for 6 years

nezquic66 said:
I’m from rural Ohio. Can neither confirm nor deny we have the same ability.
Being mid-west knowledgeable I know MANY "astonishing" acts were (and are) being done in the middle of corn fields at night where only the spy satellites can see it all! :D:eek:

Reactions: nezquic66
Williston. ND

shming1985 said:
is any 1 from singapore
Moon:
"We don't accept personal ads on ADISC. Our definition of personal ads includes "anyone in (location)?" type posts."
Maybe rephrase your original post ;)
Anyway, Nebraskan here.

Last edited:
TheMatrixIsComing said:
Anyway, Nebraskan here.
Finally a Nebraskan "in the house"!! Any state still not represented?

Hamburg, Germany

Reactions: DiaperTV
I'm from Selangor, Malaysia

Reactions: james6416
Bismarck, ND born and raised.

Reactions: DL0202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back