where r u all from

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Huntsville Alabama
So let me guess, you probably know what longalls and jon jons are too, right, since you too are from Northern Alabama. The longalls / jon jon phenomenon seems to be very common in Central and Northern Alabama, especially among well to do families who are mostly Caucasian. It is big in other areas in the South too like Georgia and South Carolina. But it seems to be even bigger in Alabama. :)

Did you ever wear longalls when you were little? Just wondering. I'm from the West Coast, so I never did. Some of these outfits are smocked even on the front bib part.

- longallsboy

boybecomesdiapergirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Born in and spent most of my life in a town in Western Upstate New York.

Though I have lived in Palm Bay/Melbourne FL before for around 10 years (from about 5 to about 15, then moved back to where I am now, I still wanna move down to FL, theres so much I hate about NYS especially the continuing minimum wage increases and that there isn't too much to do in my town)
I use to live in my

EagleScout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Originally from Northwest Indiana near Valparaiso. Also lived in a small country town in Southern part of Central Illinois. Still visit both at least 3 times a year. Now I live in the Great St. Louis Area