Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haslet, TX

Florida. Pace to be exact. Its a peaceful town or city.

Loua- Loui- Le- La- Lewi-

I'm just gonna say Derby City/River City Kentucky 😎

Reactions: BengieG
i live in Mesa Arizona

Reactions: Whitechocolate
Whitechocolate said:
Where my Arizona peeps at!?
I live in Arizona. Where are you at?

Reactions: dprmn and Whitechocolate
Eastern Washington State!

Reactions: secretsquirrel and Chanch0
Connecticut

Reactions: Diaperlover40
anyone from Nanaimo bc

Reactions: Truckerguy
AlecDiapers said:
West side. In peoria. You?

AlecDiapers said:
I just saw you answered. Lol

This little berg of a town called Rhinelander Wisconsin.

Reactions: dprmn, Quanon, Deleted member 52837 and 1 other person
East coast somewhere.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, TheGazelle and ThePaddedTurtle
Northern Massachusetts

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Wis2020ABDL said:
Appleton, Wisconsin here. Love the north woods of Rhinelander !!
Dude no kidding? I use to live there. Right behind Lawrence college.

Reactions: tygerstripes and dprmn
Northern VA.

Reactions: TheGazelle
Poland, europe

Huntsville Alabama

Reactions: BeTrue and WashABDL
adbldavid31 said:
Cullman, Alabama, USA
You're from Cullman? I want to mention something. I absolutely love longalls (a dressy kind of overalls with a high bib usually made of gingham or seersucker, sometimes corduroy or cotton / polyester) and jon jons (shortened version of longalls) and T-strap shoes. Peter pan collar shirts are often worn with longalls and T-strap shoes. And I know of people (and have a few friends) in the Cullman (as well as wealthier areas of Birmingham, like Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Mountain Brook, that area) that are parents of actual little boys who are preschoolers and they wear T-strap Mary Jane shoes and longalls. It is actually very common in the Deep South like South Carolina, and more particularly, Alabama. This way of dressing children (little boys in longalls / jon jons and girls in smocked bishop dresses) is virtually almost unheard of outside of the Deep South. Where I am from on the West Coast, almost absolutely NO ONE dresses their boys like that. It is very cute and I love it, but those clothes for children really don't fly here where I am from. I didn't even know little boys could wear T-strap Mary Janes / English sandals till I was in college, because while I did see such shoes out here in the 1980s when I was a child, and even 1990s, only little girls wore them here where I am from, and so I always thought they were only for little girls until I was in my mid 20s. I also absolutely had never heard of a longall till I was in my mid 20s and that was because a mom on Ebay from northern Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley became a friend and she introduced me to those kinds of clothes. Longalls are also very WASP-yish (White Anglo Saxon Protestant). It's popular with the old money families who are White Caucasian Protestant. Every now and then, you see Asian kids or African American kids wearing them, but the longalls are mostly 97% of the time worn by WASP families who have young children. It's like how Vineyard Vines clothes is associated with WASP-y people too.

Take care,

longallsboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back