Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York 👋🏼

Some days when I look at the news I feel like I live in Oz. But I actually live in southern Wisconsin, just north of the Illinois border. That’s about as far from Singapore as you can get while still being on this terrestrials ball.

StoneCrab said:
Finland. The land of a thousand lakes, and vodka shots.
I used to work for a guy that was of Finlander descent. Driest sense of humor I’ve ever encountered!

Mapboy said:
Diapered in WV
Now, if you happen to be driving a Volkswagen, you could be diapered in a VW in WV.

Reactions: Jim100
Deleted member 50300 said:
Ever since the Lutherans came out against ABDL...

Hah! Just kidding...
That would’ve been about the only thing Lutherans came out against if it had been true!

Hendric said:
No, but I could eat. I’m sure that’s not the first time that you’ve heard that bad joke.

Reactions: Jim100
Goodnightsboy544 said:
Tahlequah oklahoma
I loaded nursery stock their one Spring. Came up from the south on a road that was so curvy I say my trailer going the other way a couple of times and followed the road through a creek once. Pretty country though.

JOCKMAN said:
I find it interesting I have not seen anyone post from Nebraska....or I do not recall seeing this declaration. Is it because the corn fields are so tall that if you are driving along you can just pull over in 2 seconds and handle an emergency bathroom break anywhere in the state so no problem and no need to wear undergarment protection? :LOL:
After having many boring trips across Nebraska I can tell that would only work for about 4 months of the year at most. You might find some snow drifts to cover your tushie part of the year but you be on your own during Spring planting. Also, you might get the occasional shower from all those irrigation systems.

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN
Hi I'm also in the Georgia area, near to Atlanta. With vaccines ramping up I hope dating gets easier

Reactions: KrankyPants
G00btownusa said:
Hi I'm also in the Georgia area, near to Atlanta. With vaccines ramping up I hope dating gets easier
There a nice diaper store in Atlanta lucky you

Reactions: chrischrischris and KrankyPants
Washington DC

Reactions: cltabdl
G00btownusa said:
I'm also near Atlanta

katierichards7777 said:
I'm also near Atlanta
You also have a great diaper store near you

Reactions: chrischrischris and KrankyPants
Diaperlover40 said:
What's that?

Diaperlover40 said:
Yep, Diaper Depot in Decatur, where it's greater, lol. 🤪

Reactions: katierichards7777
Austria 🇦🇹

Reactions: db80
Diaperlover40 said:
There a nice diaper store in Atlanta lucky you
Yes - in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Helen & her mom(?) are very helpful & friendly.

Reactions: Diaperlover40 and chrischrischris
Central Indiana

Reactions: RedPandaDL
🎵 Indiana wants me, but I can't go back there 🎵....sorry, just reminded me of this great tune from 1970.......

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back