where r u all from

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yeah, but it’s nice and cool during monsoon season, no doubt that after the season ends its way too hot haha
He told me the same thing. Being in the northern US, it’s -10C here right now but it was -20 earlier this week. I don’t like the heat! 30C and humidity is awful!

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find it interesting I have not seen anyone post from Nebraska....or I do not recall seeing this declaration. Is it because the corn fields are so tall that if you are driving along you can just pull over in 2 seconds and handle an emergency bathroom break anywhere in the state so no problem and no need to wear undergarment protection? :LOL:

ryan01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey I live in Scotland but from Nantwich. Moved up 8 years ago when I was 10 and been here ever since.

Everyone here saying they're from nice places in the US. I've barely made par !!

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I find it interesting I have not seen anyone post from Nebraska....or I do not recall seeing this declaration. Is it because the corn fields are so tall that if you are driving along you can just pull over in 2 seconds and handle an emergency bathroom break anywhere in the state so no problem and no need to wear undergarment protection? :LOL:
I’m from rural Ohio. Can neither confirm nor deny we have the same ability.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m from rural Ohio. Can neither confirm nor deny we have the same ability.
Being mid-west knowledgeable I know MANY "astonishing" acts were (and are) being done in the middle of corn fields at night where only the spy satellites can see it all! :D:eek: