• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Where my Auckland ABDL’s at? 🥲

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
First of all hey everyone 😬

I’ve never done an open post like this before but honestly it’s time for me to branch out and meet some fellow AB’s and DL’s if it’s possible 😅

I’m a great listener and prefer the company of girls / femboy types, i love games, movies, shopping, lunch out, gym (but not enough to be classed douchy 😇) and pretty much just living free. I work from home so I have plenty of spare time to message new friends 🥲🥲🥲 please guys!

thanks for listening to my Ted talk 😬

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Brattley and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

distract

be the change (hehe)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey fellow kiwi, nice to see more of us on here. There actually seems to be quite a few.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
First of all hey everyone 😬

I’ve never done an open post like this before but honestly it’s time for me to branch out and meet some fellow AB’s and DL’s if it’s possible 😅

I’m a great listener and prefer the company of girls / femboy types, i love games, movies, shopping, lunch out, gym (but not enough to be classed douchy 😇) and pretty much just living free. I work from home so I have plenty of spare time to message new friends 🥲🥲🥲 please guys!

thanks for listening to my Ted talk 😬
Welcome.
Please bear in mind that we're not a dating site, we frown on "anyone in X" type posts.
I'm sure you'll find friends though if you start joining conversations about stuff that interests you.