Where is your favourite place to buy AB themed clothes?

As it seems that you're in Europe, you'll find also some cute Footed pajamas here (beside other clothes)

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
TabaCrate said:
As it seems that you're in Europe, you'll find also some cute Footed pajamas here (beside other clothes)
Thank you, big Hugz 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 :giggle:(y)👶🧷🍼

I love this place ! They have gender neutral as well as stuff for Girls and Boys.

• Love
Reactions: BobaFettish and ILuvDiapers
lilstevie56 said:
I love this place ! They have gender neutral as well as stuff for Girls and Boys.

Wow, Thank you very much. Big Hugz 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗🤗:giggle:👶🧷🧷🍼

• Love
Reactions: BobaFettish and lilstevie56
ILuvDiapers said:
My list is growing 🤪 I've already found some really cool stuff. The world would be such a nicer place if everyone was little 24/7! :giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤪
Sounds pretty reasonable 😊🌸🍼

• Love
Nappiesrus I went today and got a unicorns onesie

• Love
Big Tot is #1

alfenton said:
Onesie Down Under is great I have over 10 of their products I adore them all.

Rearz has been great for products for me they are so great my wife/mommy even has matching Footed PJs with me and we both love them. I have tied all the foowing Rearz items:
- Bibs
- Disposable Diapers
- Over Night diaper Doubler
- Size 6 Pacifier
- FIXX Dinosaur Pacifier (oh how I LOVE this pacy!!)
- Wide Neck XXL Silicone Adult Specialty Bottle Nipple
- Footie Pajamas (Snaps all the way down both legs.)
. - Chabging Pad (Not the overnight versions)
. - 3XL Onesie
. - 4XL Onesie
The only item from Rearz I have not been extremely happy about is the onesies. Originally ordered Black in 4xl base on chart they offered, once I tried to one I found it was to long in the torso area, I tried to shrink it by running it in a hot wash cycle then hot dry cycle but it did not shrink enough. I then ordered 3xl and tried on found same problem of being to long in torso, I tried all shrinking methodes and nothing worked.

I have tried to order cheaper items from Amazon and Wish, but you get what you pay for and I found when you buy items from other sites on sale the price difference is negligible The Onesie I got from Amazon it was a black tee shirt and the piece that went between the legs was very skinny 2.5 inches wide and unable to hold a diaper in place. The inability to hold the diaper in place is due to the thinness of piece between crotch and to top that off only 2 of 3 snaps works.
I just bought the Rearz footed jammies in the dinosaur theme and love them!

• Love
OldTerry said:
Nappiesrus I went today and got a unicorns onesie
Cool 😎👍😜

ReluctantAdult said:
I just bought the Rearz footed jammies in the dinosaur theme and love them!
Nice and cozy, 😊😋👍

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
If you're discovering the world of ABDL clothes, you'll be surprised to see that near everything exists at your size.
I'm a big fan of Privatina. Well, it's more expensive but it's hand made build exactly at your size in Europe (Poland).
I own two footed pajamas exactly at my size, one in terry cloth and one in cotton. Once they have your size (and they ask for a ton of different sizes, like the lenght of your feets), it's easy to get any other model, just "build" your choice and after 2-3 weeks you have your own one at your own size.

Note: I washed them several time including the dryer and it didn't move! Good quality.
Note2: This post looks like an advertisement, sorry. I'm not affiliated in any sort with them, I'm just a delighted customer.

• Love
Reactions: Belarin and ILuvDiapers
TabaCrate said:
If you're discovering the world of ABDL clothes, you'll be surprised to see that near everything exists at your size.
I'm a big fan of Privatina. Well, it's more expensive but it's hand made build exactly at your size in Europe (Poland).
I own two footed pajamas exactly at my size, one in terry cloth and one in cotton. Once they have your size (and they ask for a ton of different sizes, like the lenght of your feets), it's easy to get any other model, just "build" your choice and after 2-3 weeks you have your own one at your own size.

Note: I washed them several time including the dryer and it didn't move! Good quality.
Note2: This post looks like an advertisement, sorry. I'm not affiliated in any sort with them, I'm just a delighted customer.
That sounds wonderful, thank you very much. :giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤗👶🍼🧷

If you’re in or near Harrisburg pa you should check out lilkink boutique, you do need to go on their website to make an appointment (due to all the stuff going on with abdl shops) the owners are super nice and they have a great selection of onesies, dresses, night wear, paci’s and bottles and diapers
I’m probably forgetting a lot of stuff but do check them out

• Wow
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
If you’re in or near Harrisburg pa you should check out lilkink boutique, you do need to go on their website to make an appointment (due to all the stuff going on with abdl shops) the owners are super nice and they have a great selection of onesies, dresses, night wear, paci’s and bottles and diapers
I’m probably forgetting a lot of stuff but do check them out
Wow a boutique for Little one's, that sounds like heaven. Thank you for sharing. :giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤗👶🍼🧷

Etsy, all day long and half the night. There are a few vendors there I'm loyal to for their onesies, rompers, diaper covers & dresses. They made all the difference when I crossed over into the toddler girl world, made it a very happy, sweet, safe and soft place to be.

They and, of course, Bonnie... 🧸🤗🤗🤗🥰

Bonnie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51496, Cashew, Deleted member 66727 and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
Etsy, all day long and half the night. There are a few vendors there I'm loyal to for their onesies, rompers, diaper covers & dresses. They made all the difference when I crossed over into the toddler girl world, made it a very happy, sweet, safe and soft place to be.

They and, of course, Bonnie... 🧸🤗🤗🤗🥰

I absolutely love Bonnie Aww 🥰 Thank you too for sharing. :giggle:🤗🤗🤗(y)🍼🧷👶

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Etsy. I got a few favorite shops on there. Great helping out small business and other abdls.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
As far as clothing goes, I'd echo recommendations of ABU onesies/diapersuits and add Tykables for overalls and such. For accessories, there's a plethora of choices too, my go to being stuff on Etsy; highly recommend Dracky / Crinkle Goodies. That's a bit more baby fur oriented, which I'm not entirely, but it's so cute that it's accessible to most.

Back