Where is your favourite place to buy AB themed clothes?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, I was wondering if everyone could share their best go to place for adult baby themed clothes and accessories?

kruimeltje

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Abuniverse has some nice onesies :)

• Love
Reactions: BabyWyrm and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  • Love
Reactions: kruimeltje

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
There is some great stuff on Etsy, as well as many abdl sellers on ebay.

Privatina has some great stuff too, really good quality but not cheap.

I'm on laptop right now not my PC or i'd be able to drop a bigger list of sites.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Belarin said:
There is some great stuff on Etsy, as well as many abdl sellers on ebay.

Privatina has some great stuff too, really good quality but not cheap.

I'm on laptop right now not my PC or i'd be able to drop a bigger list of sites.
Oh this is great, thank you i'd have never of thought of Etsy. (y) :giggle:🤗

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ILuvDiapers said:
Hi, I was wondering if everyone could share their best go to place for adult baby themed clothes and accessories?
Big Tot and Diaper U on etsy comes to mind, theres also onesies downunder and lil comforts.

• Love
Reactions: Belarin and ILuvDiapers

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've only ever bought actual Abdl clothing from rearz.
Otherwise, I make my own after teaching myself how to sew. Hehehe.

I'm mainly a onesie guy, pretty much the only article of clothing that goes with diapers and does anything for me. But I do sometimes enjoy my footed sleepers from rearz, highly recommend!

Last edited:
  • Haha

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
SuzakuAkatori said:
Big Tot and Diaper U on etsy comes to mind, theres also onesies downunder and lil comforts.
Thank you, this is excellent, i'm building a big list now. (y) :giggle:

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I've only ever bought actual Abdl clothing from rearz.
Otherwise, I make my own after teaching myself how to sew. Hehehe.

I'm mainly a onesie guy, pretty much the only article of clothing that goes with diapers and does anything for me. But I do sometimes enjoy my footed sleepers from rearz, highly recommend!
Fantastic, i don't know how to sew. ☹️ but with the list i'm compiling i won't need to! (y):giggle:🤗👶🍼🧷

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle

BabyprinceS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I actually bought a lot of stuff from Wish 🌸 esty os great outfits fishing spot too (◍•ᴗ•◍)

• Love

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
BabyprinceS said:
I actually bought a lot of stuff from Wish 🌸 esty os great outfits fishing spot too (◍•ᴗ•◍)
My list is growing 🤪 I've already found some really cool stuff. The world would be such a nicer place if everyone was little 24/7! :giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤪

Reactions: BabyprinceS

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
SuzakuAkatori said:
Oh yes, two of my fave stores on etsy... really love the DiaperU briefs that are normal underwear printed to look like diapers... I found them shortly after I thought about getting some fabric printed to sew my own version, think I actually made a few posts on here about how easy and cheap it is to get the fabric printed and sewing briefs is real easy. Just needed to make some designs but couldn't get the right feel to them as good as the DiaperU ones so I gave up on the idea but at £26 for these I could get enough fabric printed for a good 4 pairs maybe more if buying bulk.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
ILuvDiapers said:
My list is growing 🤪 I've already found some really cool stuff. The world would be such a nicer place if everyone was little 24/7! :giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤪
Depending on what exactly you are looking for I have about 40 sellers on etsy favorited and I think my Shops list on PC must have about 50 still active sites by now, most of it is similar stuff (onesies, footed sleepsuits, overalls etc.) but there are some unique and odd shops in there. I've been gathering links for too long now. 😄

• Love

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Belarin said:
Oh yes, two of my fave stores on etsy... really love the DiaperU briefs that are normal underwear printed to look like diapers... I found them shortly after I thought about getting some fabric printed to sew my own version, think I actually made a few posts on here about how easy and cheap it is to get the fabric printed and sewing briefs is real easy. Just needed to make some designs but couldn't get the right feel to them as good as the DiaperU ones so I gave up on the idea but at £26 for these I could get enough fabric printed for a good 4 pairs maybe more if buying bulk.
The right feel is very important me thinks 🤪🤪🤣🤣 but at £26 I can see why you learned to sew! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm really grateful to you for all your recommendations. (y):giggle:🤗🤗🤗

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi
I love Aggies Lils, Aggie is so helpful and happy to sew items if she doesn't have them in her online store. www.aggieslils.com.au

I was after some toddler shorts. I contacted her and she made me a cute pair of Toy Store Toddler pants with snaps.

I love them. The fit is so comfy.

Screenshot_20221121_083333.jpg

Screenshot_20221121_083251.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BabyWyrm and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Belarin said:
Depending on what exactly you are looking for I have about 40 sellers on etsy favorited and I think my Shops list on PC must have about 50 still active sites by now, most of it is similar stuff (onesies, footed sleepsuits, overalls etc.) but there are some unique and odd shops in there. I've been gathering links for too long now. 😄
I'm basically looking for all things little, and a caregiver :giggle:🤣🤪🤣🤪👶🍼🧷(y)

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ABdrew said:
Hi
I love Aggies Lils, Aggie is so helpful and happy to sew items if she doesn't have them in her online store. www.aggieslils.com.au

I was after some toddler shorts. I contacted her and she made me a cute pair of Toy Store Toddler pants with snaps.

I love them. The fit is so comfy.

View attachment 94531

View attachment 94532
Amazing!!!! And i love your floppy eared bunny too! 🤪(y):giggle:🤗🌈😜

Reactions: ABdrew

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
ILuvDiapers said:
I'm basically looking for all things little, and a caregiver :giggle:🤣🤪🤣🤪👶🍼🧷(y)
well that's a very speculative area, everyone will have their own ideas on what is "little".

If you actually look around the majority of childrens clothing are not really that different from adult clothes, for example I saw a boy the other day about 4 years old wearing plain black trousers and a star wars t shirt, things with marvel/disney/gaming etc. are fairly common for kids and adults. On the other hand although this dress is being sold as ABDL, outside of special occasions/parties I can count the number of times i've seen a child wearing something close to that on one hand.

When it comes right down to it, it's all about what makes you feel right, whether it's something that could be worn by someone of any age without drawing attention or something more outlandish that makes you feel little because it is so different.

Either way finding clothes is a lot easier than finding a caregiver. 😄 enjoy your shopping spree.

• Love

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Onesie Down Under is great I have over 10 of their products I adore them all.

Rearz has been great for products for me they are so great my wife/mommy even has matching Footed PJs with me and we both love them. I have tied all the foowing Rearz items:
- Bibs
- Disposable Diapers
- Over Night diaper Doubler
- Size 6 Pacifier
- FIXX Dinosaur Pacifier (oh how I LOVE this pacy!!)
- Wide Neck XXL Silicone Adult Specialty Bottle Nipple
- Footie Pajamas (Snaps all the way down both legs.)
. - Chabging Pad (Not the overnight versions)
. - 3XL Onesie
. - 4XL Onesie
The only item from Rearz I have not been extremely happy about is the onesies. Originally ordered Black in 4xl base on chart they offered, once I tried to one I found it was to long in the torso area, I tried to shrink it by running it in a hot wash cycle then hot dry cycle but it did not shrink enough. I then ordered 3xl and tried on found same problem of being to long in torso, I tried all shrinking methodes and nothing worked.

I have tried to order cheaper items from Amazon and Wish, but you get what you pay for and I found when you buy items from other sites on sale the price difference is negligible The Onesie I got from Amazon it was a black tee shirt and the piece that went between the legs was very skinny 2.5 inches wide and unable to hold a diaper in place. The inability to hold the diaper in place is due to the thinness of piece between crotch and to top that off only 2 of 3 snaps works.

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
alfenton said:
Onesie Down Under is great I have over 10 of their products I adore them all.

Rearz has been great for products for me they are so great my wife/mommy even has matching Footed PJs with me and we both love them. I have tied all the foowing Rearz items:
- Bibs
- Disposable Diapers
- Over Night diaper Doubler
- Size 6 Pacifier
- FIXX Dinosaur Pacifier (oh how I LOVE this pacy!!)
- Wide Neck XXL Silicone Adult Specialty Bottle Nipple
- Footie Pajamas (Snaps all the way down both legs.)
. - Chabging Pad (Not the overnight versions)
. - 3XL Onesie
. - 4XL Onesie
The only item from Rearz I have not been extremely happy about is the onesies. Originally ordered Black in 4xl base on chart they offered, once I tried to one I found it was to long in the torso area, I tried to shrink it by running it in a hot wash cycle then hot dry cycle but it did not shrink enough. I then ordered 3xl and tried on found same problem of being to long in torso, I tried all shrinking methodes and nothing worked.

I have tried to order cheaper items from Amazon and Wish, but you get what you pay for and I found when you buy items from other sites on sale the price difference is negligible The Onesie I got from Amazon it was a black tee shirt and the piece that went between the legs was very skinny 2.5 inches wide and unable to hold a diaper in place. The inability to hold the diaper in place is due to the thinness of piece between crotch and to top that off only 2 of 3 snaps works.
Thank you very much for all of your recommendations. I'm going to be buying so much stuff now, but i need to safe some money for Christmas also. :giggle::giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👶🧷🍼