Where is everyone from

JustinDB87

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Care to meet up some time. Like I said, I have never found/met any other ABDL in Mid-Mo. Say meet at a restaurant in Ashland (half way point on 63 between Jeff and CoMo)?

I actually live in Southwest CoMo off of Scott Blvd and work for Uni of Mo. PM me if interested in meeting up sometime.
I don’t know about that. Like you, I too have never met another ABDL irl. That being said, I’d think more than a single post in a thread about where we’re from should occur before just up and meeting folks. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Seems like jumping the gun a tad lol...idk maybe I’m just a little more reserved. This side of me has always been kinda private....

Bobbysgirl67

Contributor
Role
Other
New England (RI) cold and snowy. Just right for footies♥
Today I bought a super soft (thing the velvety cloth baby lovies are made of). FROZEN with super cute picture of Elsa on the leg. I will use them as PJs unless I get the bslks to wear them to the gym. .

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
how much snow did you get we got about 6 inches overnight Saturday.. good easy to clean up cold snow not the wet mush we have been getting lately here in NH

Bobbysgirl67

Contributor
Role
Other
how much snow did you get we got about 6 inches overnight Saturday.. good easy to clean up cold snow not the wet mush we have been getting lately here in NH
Actually not much. Really disappointing forthis dog sled runner. I'll be making a trip north soon.

Bobbysgirl67

Contributor
Role
Other
Used Robin my younger years. I dont have a kennel longer. Ran most of the NE races. Was a stewart for Dr Lombard when he ran Idarod. Also a good friend moved up there. She was the 1st female to win Iditarod. Great memories.

lilzander382

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don’t know about that. Like you, I too have never met another ABDL irl. That being said, I’d think more than a single post in a thread about where we’re from should occur before just up and meeting folks. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Seems like jumping the gun a tad lol...idk maybe I’m just a little more reserved. This side of me has always been kinda private....
Thus my suggestion of a public meeting. I am friendly, I promise, an I like to keep this side of me completely private as well.

joydl19

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tampa Bay, Florida
I would love to meet another DL in real life, but I am afraid I would be too afraid to. I would love to talk with someone else with us both in diapers, and at a restaurant or other public place.

Last edited: