where do you wear your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Mostly at home at night. Every once in a while I'll wear one to bed. Every once in a while I'll wear one when I go somewhere (like once or twice to a movie theater)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
movie theaters are great places to wear diapers... it's dark... and noone can hear you over the film... plus you don't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the picture to go potty...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never have to worry about going during a movie anyway...I have a godlike bladder =D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear at home mostly and wear to bed. I'll wear to the movies if I am going alone but its odd using a diaper at the movies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Now where have I heard that before...

Mr couldn't hold it through chatting the other day... :laughing:

Well it's somewhat true...I went this morning before school (6:45 or so)...And I'm now home (3:30)...And I still don't have to go n__n

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well it's somewhat true...I went this morning before school (6:45 or so)...And I'm now home (3:30)...And I still don't have to go n__n
*tickles Pojodiaper and wonders if he has to go now...or maybe had to go* :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So... do we have to issue an official "hold it" challenge? :laughing:

KCBaby92

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The one time I have worn one was in my basement in the morning watching TV when no one else was awake.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Having a hold it competition can't possibly be good for you, so i have to advise against it.

Back on subject....

movie theaters are great places to wear diapers... it's dark... and noone can hear you over the film... plus you don't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the picture to go potty...
Agreed. Done it numerous times when going to see a movie with my family, and by my self. Its really nice to not have to get up in the middle of a long movie just because you decided it was a good deal to upgrade from the regular drink to the super-jumbo-free refill-size for just a quarter more. Anyway, anybody worried about the smell shant be cause drinking all that soda that makes you pee in the first place, is also super diluting your pee making it essencially warm water.

Almost forgot to answer the original question. Besides the movies, I wear at home (of course), when I take my boat out (haven't figured out where to put a potty yet), when i'm out and about and not with close friends, theme parks, even school sometimes.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
early Sunday evening --> late Monday morning

In house.

Role
Diaper Lover
...most often i just wear diapers at home in the computer
Whoa.

Me, I wear them when I'm alone and undisturbed, and sometimes to bed for comfort. I'd wear them out but I can't risk people finding out from noise, and my bum is naturally big anyway - so much so I've considered having it surgically reduced so I can wear, but also because I actually am unhappy with my bum being as big as it is... not entirely sure why. So wearing out isn't something I can do for the moment, but someday...

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear at home when nobody is around and to bed even when people are around because well why not nobody will know. I also wear them in public rarely when I am by myself or with my girlfriend under my bondage pants since they jingle so much and they are so big I have really no chance of being discovered.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ah yes... I totally forgot about boating and fishing. Just as long as you don't fall in the water.
I prob should go make an edit to that post cause i only wear diapers out in my boat when its cool, or the waters still cold, or I have something to do that demands my full attention and can't stop to go swimming (such as when I'm sailing competitivly and can't leave the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.