Where do you store your baby stuff?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I sometimes find that this place is fine the way its designed. and a little storage space for everything. but then there's my baby stuff. onesies nappies plastic pants etc. its all most like I need an extra room to store my baby stuff while its not being used. most of it just ends up in a pile on the bed in the spare room, or in a carboard box at the foot of my bed. just wondering do any of you have storage problems too?

I have my stuff in a cabinet in my closet behind my clothes in a corner. I do have some things in a box, but it is not much. My wife knows about where the stuff is at, but she never touches it, and I don't take people around showing my closet.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
yeh well I also tend not to show people around my place if I can help it. but I do have a very nosey sister and when she visits I have to make sure everything is away in its place. not just my ab stuff, but also my paperwork and work stuff etc.

I don’t keep all my stuff together in one place, things are mostly kept in the places where I would use them.

My diapers are in a large cardboard box under my bed.

My onesies and sleepers - some are in my drawers and some in my wardrobe. They’re mixed in with my regular pyjamas or clothes.

My pacifiers are mostly in a large box in a cabinet under my TV in the lounge, with a few in a bowl next to the couch with my fidget toys and a few upstairs in my bedside table drawer. I don’t often have people over but when I do I just put the pacifiers which are out away in the cabinet.

I also have a couple of bottles and sippy cups which are at the back of my kitchen cupboard with other glasses/ mugs etc, I haven’t actually used them in years but I can’t quite bring myself to throw them away.

I'm lucky I guess. Onesies and plastic pants go in drawers, diapers on shelves in my wardrobe/closet. Clothes are hung up with my regular things

ben0510 said:
I sometimes find that this place is fine the way its designed. and a little storage space for everything. but then there's my baby stuff. onesies nappies plastic pants etc. its all most like I need an extra room to store my baby stuff while its not being used. most of it just ends up in a pile on the bed in the spare room, or in a carboard box at the foot of my bed. just wondering do any of you have storage problems too?
I keep my pacifier in my nightstand drawer but I don't bother to hide my teddy bear at all. I'm the handyman where I live and fix or build everything. I know for a fact that a couple of tenants ( I live in a boarding house ) have seen my teddy bear on a number of occasions but have never asked me about it. I believe they know that I'm ABDL because they've seen my diapers and diaper pins too but they're fine with it because they know that I'm looking out for everyone whenever anything needs to be repaired or replaced. Whether it's changing the capacitor on the air conditioner or installing a new water pressure control switch on the water pump. I recently rebuilt an 8 ft section of the kitchen's wall and floor that was completely rotted out because of a leaking water pipe singlehandedly including tearing out and rebuilding over 4 ft lengths of floor joist and they appreciate that very much. Everyone knows that I'm babyish to a point but they also know that I'm the man to trust when things go wrong.

RuffRuff said:
I have my stuff in a cabinet in my closet behind my clothes in a corner. I do have some things in a box, but it is not much. My wife knows about where the stuff is at, but she never touches it, and I don't take people around showing my closet.
We don't tend to have closets here in the UK. Actually, i wish we did. Wardrobes are usually as close as we get.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I keep my baby stuff in my bedroom but if my adult kids are visiting, I'll but some things in the closet. Most of my diapers and baby clothes are in drawers anyway.

All my baby stuff (and cross-dressing items) are in my bedroom. They are in my closets and in drwaers. I don't keep anything out except for what I am using at the moment.

So someone just entering my room would probably see nothing unless they opened a drawer or the closet.

I have it mostly out in the open in my room. I told my parents back in February and they're accepting and understanding and let me be me. I'll be moving out shortly but am happy they let me be me and wear openly as I want and feel comfortable doing.

ben0510 said:
I've got a locking plastic filing cabinet with one drawer. I say to myself, if I'm needing more space, I'm spending too much time and money. But really it keeps the discoverability to a minimum which is the real key. I'm so comfortable with my sexuality that I'm fine being caught naked or masturbating but no way would I get caught with a dip so I use this to cap my enthusiasm. It has worked almost flawlessly for the last 12 years. Almost

Live alone, dont hide or store anything anymore. Most blatant ABDL stuff is concentrated in my bedroom and the worst is in the closet. My bed and walls are plastered in kid prints, stuffies everywhere, kid clothes and diapers in my closet like it's just normal. Pikachu tooth brush and sparkle bubble fruit toothpaste on the bathroom counter. Dino nuggies in the freezer, a giant Pokemon desk mat, etc. I make no effort to hide my love of childishness and affinity for video games so most of this stuff would be under the radar anyway to anyone who knows me.

To adults some of it like my Pokemon theme bedroom and bed might be awkward but I could pass off as being a single total child/nerd and just not caring anymore. Maybe excessive stuffed animals and footy pajamas would be grinding the line with sparks flying but would be my unashamed childishness hitting a deeper level. The shortalls, diapers, onesies, pacis, I would have some explaining to do and that's all stacked in the closet where you'd normally expect such things anyway so it's tiered to some extent.

Replacing my bedroom door knob with an exterior key locking knob is pretty much my only solution now. No boxes or tubes or cabinets big enough to quickly shove all this stuff. Will be the first thing I'll have to do before any kids spend the night here. Everyone knows I'm a gun nut always building another AR15 or something so I have perfect cover story to have a locks on my bedroom and strict off limits rules, nobody would even question it.

Last edited:
I have two drawers under my bed. That's where my diapers and plastic pants are stored. The onesies and other clothing items are stored in my wardrobe. The toys are kept in a toy box in our storage room and pacifiers and such are in my nightstand.

i still live with my parents so atm everything except for my paci’s are being hidden in two suitcases under my bed. thankfully though they respect my privacy enough to not ask any questions lol

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
I keep my plastic and vinyl panties and training pants in a large drawer in my closet. I fold my diapers and put them on a shelf in an converted TV shelf with doors, out of sight. The shelves are usually full of my cloth diapers double layered on one shelf for night time and single layer for daytime. My diaper pins are kept in a drawer in my night stand.

I have to hide my stuff at the moment some of my stuff is in my top drawer in my chest of drawers my mum very kindly does not look in my drawers partly because she knows I keep presents for her in there! But most of the time I keep my ABDL stuff in two plastic boxes in some eaves in the attic the first time I tried to get them out I almost broke my ankle! But my mum worries about banging her head and so she doesn’t go into the eaves unless she has to.

Back